Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

OUR window!

chico2
May 8th, 2008, 08:35 AM
Part of the morning kitty-ritual is letting the kitties look out the window,Rocky and Vinnie are ok together....Chico waits for them to get down,then he gets his turn..

chico2
May 8th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Just to prove he's not beeing neglected,he will however not share his spot with anyone,he's the Prince:cat:

Love4himies
May 8th, 2008, 08:52 AM
I was thinking when I read the first post that Chico is such a gentleman to allow Vinnie and Rocky to be first, but I see, I was wrong, he is just doesn't want to share his window sill :laughing:.

14+kitties
May 8th, 2008, 09:57 AM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: My favourite boys!!!!Well, next to mine. :) I love those pics. Ummm, would a bigger window help? :laughing:
And why just that one window? There must be some extra special stuff going on out that one to make it so interesting.

chico2
May 8th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Well,that window faces the front,it's a stair window and they see a different"world"not their usual backyard,makes them feel adventurous:laughing:
L4H,Chico is a 200% luv-bug,luvs kisses,hugs,whatever we do to him....but he's waiting for the day we get rid of the other 2,he wants us to realize he is all we need:laughing:

cpietra16
May 8th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Chico..Me think you need a bigger window sill.....:D:laughing:

Love4himies
May 8th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Well,that window faces the front,it's a stair window and they see a different"world"not their usual backyard,makes them feel adventurous:laughing:
L4H,Chico is a 200% luv-bug,luvs kisses,hugs,whatever we do to him....but he's waiting for the day we get rid of the other 2,he wants us to realize he is all we need:laughing:

Yes, kitties like different views, keeps them stimulated. I bet Chico is a luv bug, sweet pea is too, but hates to share anything with Puddles (Jasper gives her anything she wants) and Puddles is not a sharer either (Snowball used to give her anything she wanted), guess that is why they hate each other.:sad:

Love4himies
May 8th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Chico..Me think you need a bigger window sill.....:D:laughing:

Or, if chico needs his own window, I think you should install ANOTHER window just for him. He is special, after all :D.

ancientgirl
May 8th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Yep, looks like Chico only window needed here. Doesn't Chico know how cute he will look if he sits next to Vinnie and Rocky?:D

Frenchy
May 8th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Neighbor hood watch :laughing: good kitties :cat:

loopoo
May 8th, 2008, 02:50 PM
aww i love your kitties:lovestruck: looking out for birds... bugs.. and whatever else excites them:)

hazelrunpack
May 8th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Rocky and Vinnie are so cute up there together....Chico looks like a panther stalking along the sill! :D I agree with L4H--Chico really does need his own window. :cat: It's only right, y'know! :D

Ford Girl
May 8th, 2008, 10:14 PM
chico, nice to see your boys...:angel: :angel: :angel:

So cute, kitties love the sun shine....:cloud9:

rainbow
May 9th, 2008, 01:00 AM
I l-o-v-e that last pic of Chico. :lovestruck: