-->

maggie and bea zoomie vid and pics

wdawson
May 6th, 2008, 09:14 PM
maggie and bea today.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v13/wdawson/?action=view&current=061.flv

hazelrunpack
May 6th, 2008, 09:24 PM
I love the way Maggie is standing over Bea! :laughing: What a feister! :lovestruck:

Wish I could see the video! Is it of Maggie zoomies again? :D

hazelrunpack
May 6th, 2008, 09:26 PM
:o sorry...I just reread the title...of course it's Maggie zoomies! :o :crazy: madame hazel is just a little senile

ancientgirl
May 6th, 2008, 09:26 PM
LOL, that video reminds me of those old Benny Hill shows, when he starts walking really fast with that funny music.

Beathoven is just sitting there wondering what the heck is going one.:laughing:

breeze
May 6th, 2008, 09:29 PM
maggie having the zoomies all by herself to funny...:lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:

it a wonder the Bea doesn't get catch in the lead.. round him up maggie!! good job

wdawson
May 6th, 2008, 09:32 PM
maggie having the zoomies all by herself to funny...:lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:

it a wonder the Bea doesn't get catch in the lead.. round him up maggie!! good job

bea thinks she is :crazy:...and just looks on :D

aslan
May 6th, 2008, 09:32 PM
:laughing::laughing: can hear maggie now vroooom, vroooom. Bea just wants his chewie.

growler~GateKeeper
May 7th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Too funny :laughing: love how Maggie runs ever decreasing circles around Bea :crazy:

Duffy :cat: liked watching Maggie zoom around the screen too :D

TeriM
May 7th, 2008, 02:42 AM
:laughing: love those zoomies :cloud9:.

Love4himies
May 7th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Maggie one energetic little cutie!

hazelrunpack
May 7th, 2008, 09:55 AM
WooooHooooo! :highfive: Must have a good(ish) connection today cuz I managed to see 27 whole seconds! :laughing: She's such a riot! And I love the sound effects...what is that? A mower? At first I thought it was Maggie! :D

Ford Girl
May 7th, 2008, 01:52 PM
WD - thats a great video, maggie sure is quick, so cute! I was watching her lead the whole time, going around and around Bea...and he just lays down. :laughing:

Do you keep a lead on her all the time out there? At first I thought she had gotten a hold of a spool of string and was unravelling it!

:lightbulb: Hey - why don't you give her a spool of thread and video it...:thumbs up we'd love to see that!! :angel:

loopoo
May 7th, 2008, 02:27 PM
i love the shots of the two of them in the grass bea looks so gentle.. and jack russells definitely hold the award for zoomies my brother has one so i know this well:cloud9:

BusterBoo
May 7th, 2008, 06:45 PM
:crazy: Love the zoomies!!!! Isn't it great when they just flop on the ground for a few seconds and then.....they are off again!!!

rainbow
May 9th, 2008, 01:12 AM
WOW....Maggie is quite the little dynamo. :D

And, too funny running around Beathoven and he just lies there. :laughing: