Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just three today

ancientgirl
May 6th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Maks killing his new catnip squirrel.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four%202/008-4.jpg

Kiska looking on as Maks kills his new toy catnip squirrel.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four%202/011-1.jpg

Oksana, imitating a scary black panther!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four%202/001-4.jpg

Vlad was too busy um...grooming and I don't think you want to see where his face was at the time.:laughing:

ancientgirl
May 6th, 2008, 07:41 PM
I just took this one. Vlad was napping, and Maks saw him. Maks isn't sleeping. He just wanted to cuddle with Vlad, who is using Maks' little front leg as a pillow:cloud9:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four%202/020-2.jpg

TeriM
May 6th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Awwwwww :cloud9:.

I love the first pic with Maks tongue sticking out :laughing:.

krdahmer
May 6th, 2008, 11:03 PM
AWWWW...:lovestruck: I hope that Maks doesn't grow out of that stage... Fagan was like that with Buddy until he was about 2... but not so much anymore...:sad:

growler~GateKeeper
May 7th, 2008, 01:48 AM
I love the first pic with Maks tongue sticking out :laughing:.

Me too! :laughing: not very often cats stick out their tounges :laughing:

:eek: You've got a mini panther in your livingroom :cloud9:

Love4himies
May 7th, 2008, 06:23 AM
Ohhh I love, Maks and Vlad cuddling :cloud9::cloud9::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Oksana does look like a panther ready to strike:laughing:.

ancientgirl
May 7th, 2008, 07:45 AM
AWWWW...:lovestruck: I hope that Maks doesn't grow out of that stage... Fagan was like that with Buddy until he was about 2... but not so much anymore...:sad:

I hope so too. What I've noticed about Maks is he seeks the comfort of others often. Sometimes when Vlad is in his tiny bed, Maks just comes and lays down in front of him. Vlad used to cuddle with Oksana, but it is rare that Oksana will cuddle with any of them now, and Kiska I've noticed often likes to go and sleep on her own now too, only cuddling with Maks now and then. So the boys look to each other and I love that they can do that.

ancientgirl
May 7th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Oksana does look like a panther ready to strike:laughing:.

I love that pose! She moves fast, so I'm lucky I already had the camera out.

Me too! :laughing: not very often cats stick out their tounges :laughing:

I caught Oksana doing that a week ago. It's like she forgot to stick her tongue back in her mouth :laughing:

athenamor
May 7th, 2008, 08:58 AM
awww, I love when ove cats cuddle together. Grats on the pet of the month!!

loopoo
May 7th, 2008, 01:15 PM
awwww love all the shots.. the tongue one is too adorable.. as is their cuddling:lovestruck: and love the panther shot there too:)

rainbow
May 9th, 2008, 12:20 AM
I love the pic of scary Oksana. :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
May 9th, 2008, 07:16 AM
I love it too. She often has these "looks" :D

chico2
May 9th, 2008, 07:29 AM
They are so darn cute,love the cuddle-pics:lovestruck::lovestruck:
When Chico was younger he used to cuddle with Rocky,but stopped as he got older,there is only 1yr between Rocky and Chico(11 and 12yrs old).
Rocky however would cuddle with anyone if they let him..
Little Oksana is the queen bee and she makes sure everyone knows it:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
May 9th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Chico, I hope those two never stop wanting to cuddle. Vlad loves being next to the others, and will also cuddle with any of them if they let him. I love the fact Maks seeks him out as well.

I really do think Oksana is the one who's running the place :laughing:

Jim Hall
May 9th, 2008, 11:20 AM
too nice du sticks her toungue out actually what happens is she will be grooming and hear a noise and look up forgettting to put her toungue back in

i think the girl has an attention disorder :D

14+kitties
May 9th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Cute pics as always. :) I think you have two divas there. Kiska seems to be turning into one too. Hopefully there will be no fight for supremacy as they age. Maks and Vlad :cloud9:

ancientgirl
May 9th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Kiska is becoming more and more independent. I think that might be part of the reason why Maks has gone to Vlad so much now. Kiska still plays and chases Maks, but she no longer sleeps with him like she used to.

As for fights for supremacy, I often catch Oksana bullying her around. So I'm thinking Oksana is trying to nip that in the bud.:laughing:

FancyAppy
May 9th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Ancient I love the tounge sticking out pics. show such concentration!I love viewing your cats . they are so different from each other yet seem to really enjoy each others company.I enjoy your commentary too. it is nice to know what is going on behind the camera. Boy that Vlad is one gorgeous cat.

ancientgirl
May 9th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Ancient I love the tounge sticking out pics. show such concentration!I love viewing your cats . they are so different from each other yet seem to really enjoy each others company.I enjoy your commentary too. it is nice to know what is going on behind the camera. Boy that Vlad is one gorgeous cat.

Yeah, killing a catnip squirrel requires the utmost concentration. :D He loved it.

Are you talking about the picture below Kiska? That's Oksana posing like that. But, I can't argue with you either, Vlad is gorgeous:D