Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some of the Catuary Cats enjoying the day

14+kitties
May 5th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Wheezer and Ms. Atty. Just before I snapped that pic they had been wrestling. Of course they stopped as soon as camera got pointed at them. :rolleyes:
My Tinker. He is a doll. Such a big suck.
Squeak wanted her attention too.

14+kitties
May 5th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Mew and Spazzy just chillin'.
Meowzer getting up close. I can't get a better pic of him cause this is where he is if I am around. Close!
Spazzy - I love this pic!

dogcatharmony
May 5th, 2008, 06:43 PM
ohhhhh I just loved the pic of Squeak.......look at the "big cat tiger" in her eyes, how adorable.

dmc123
May 5th, 2008, 07:08 PM
such pretty babies!!!

Diane

krdahmer
May 5th, 2008, 07:55 PM
:cloud9::lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

More more more PLEASE!!!! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
May 5th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Yay! We don't get enough pictures of all your kitties. I like that one of Spazzy too. Very sweet.

Frenchy
May 5th, 2008, 08:37 PM
:cloud9::lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

More more more PLEASE!!!! :lovestruck:

That's a good idea :thumbs up the Hilton's cats :D :cloud9:

14+kitties
May 5th, 2008, 08:56 PM
I will have to see what I can do for pics. Half of them wouldn't come out of "the Hilton". Guess they were tired from playing all day. I wish I could get some pics of them doing that but as soon as I come in they come running for attention. Anyone else comes in they run the other way.
Thanks for looking. They are getting so big!!

Frenchy
May 5th, 2008, 09:02 PM
They are getting so big!!

They all look wonderful and healthy , you are doing a great job !! :highfive: :angel:

growler~GateKeeper
May 6th, 2008, 12:40 AM
Love the Meowzer pic :cloud9:

Kitties :cloud9: lots of kitties :cloud9:

rainbow
May 6th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Your kitties always look so content. :cloud9:

14+kitties
May 6th, 2008, 08:51 AM
:o Thank you very much. I like to think they are happy here. They sure seem content unless it's feeding time. :) Then they crowd around. Makes it very difficult to get food down for them. But I manage after lots of pets, squeezes and cuddles. :D

Love4himies
May 6th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Your kitties are so beautiful :cloud9: and we need to see more of them:D.

14+kitties
May 6th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Your kitties are so beautiful :cloud9: and we need to see more of them:D.

But L4H, I thought you just liked kittens! :D These guys are full grown now. Some are a year old next week.

chico2
May 6th, 2008, 04:26 PM
14+,you have done wonderful job with these little angels,they are all beautiful,look healthy,happy and sooo cute.
I know it's probably a lot of work and expensive to keep them all,but I really envy you....what you like a seniorish boarder maybe:laughing:I'd pay my way and help out,I am also a pretty good gardener:laughing:

14+kitties
May 6th, 2008, 05:04 PM
14+,you have done wonderful job with these little angels,they are all beautiful,look healthy,happy and sooo cute.
I know it's probably a lot of work and expensive to keep them all,but I really envy you....what you like a seniorish boarder maybe:laughing:I'd pay my way and help out,I am also a pretty good gardener:laughing:

lol Chico...you can move in any time you want!! I could use the UNpaid help. :rolleyes: Between the greenhouse, house, kitties, gardens (haven't even had a chance to touch them yet) it can get a little busy here. :) But that's ok, I like busy.
Oh, and we caught Taz in the live trap so she goes in on Sunday to get fixed. She had a litter about a week and a half ago but none survived. :sad: Blessing maybe. She is a bit of a nutcase. So, another one will be done, 2 or 3 more to go. Then the new kittens.

TeriM
May 6th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Beautiful cats :lovestruck:, they look very content :cloud9:.

Good job on your spaying projects :thumbs up.

growler~GateKeeper
May 7th, 2008, 12:14 AM
we caught Taz in the live trap so she goes in on Sunday to get fixed. She had a litter about a week and a half ago but none survived. :sad: Blessing maybe. She is a bit of a nutcase. So, another one will be done, 2 or 3 more to go. Then the new kittens.

:thumbs up good job on getting Taz

:sad: :rip: poor little :angel2: babies :cry2: :candle:

Love4himies
May 7th, 2008, 06:30 AM
But L4H, I thought you just liked kittens! :D These guys are full grown now. Some are a year old next week.

If I could spend my whole day surrounded by cats I would. DH said I picked the wrong occupation, I should be working with animals.

Kittens are extra special, they need super lovin':D They make my heart go pitter patter.

Love4himies
May 7th, 2008, 06:32 AM
Oh, and we caught Taz in the live trap so she goes in on Sunday to get fixed. She had a litter about a week and a half ago but none survived. :sad: Blessing maybe. She is a bit of a nutcase. So, another one will be done, 2 or 3 more to go. Then the new kittens.

You are so good to these cats! A real :angel2:.

14+kitties
May 7th, 2008, 11:16 AM
[QUOTE=Love4himies;589805]You are so good to these cats! [QUOTE]

My hubby says I spoil these guys too much! I don't know how you can spoil them.:shrug: Just 'cause I heat up their food for them. :rolleyes: They loved that in the winter. I put the cans in a pitcher of warm water to take over to them and once I am there the cans are warm and I use the water to wash their bowls. I think it works very well. :D Not spoiling at all.

Love4himies
May 7th, 2008, 11:22 AM
[QUOTE=Love4himies;589805]You are so good to these cats! [QUOTE]

My hubby says I spoil these guys too much! I don't know how you can spoil them.:shrug: Just 'cause I heat up their food for them. :rolleyes: They loved that in the winter. I put the cans in a pitcher of warm water to take over to them and once I am there the cans are warm and I use the water to wash their bowls. I think it works very well. :D Not spoiling at all.

Oh no, that is not spoiling at all, that is how all cats are treated:rolleyes:(way back when they were considered Gods)

14+kitties
May 7th, 2008, 11:24 AM
[QUOTE=14+kitties;589862][QUOTE=Love4himies;589805]You are so good to these cats!

Oh no, that is not spoiling at all, that is how all cats are treated:rolleyes:(way back when they were considered Gods)

Your point? :D:D :laughing::laughing:

Love4himies
May 7th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Your hubby is right, they are spoiled!:D

So when you talk about not having time to do your garden and such, we know why, too much time taking care of kitties:whistle:

14+kitties
May 7th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Your hubby is right, they are spoiled!:D

So when you talk about not having time to do your garden and such, we know why, too much time taking care of kitties:whistle:

:o Guilty as charged. Can you blame me? :D
Speaking of.......lunch break is over. Back to the grind.

happycats
May 7th, 2008, 11:36 AM
They look so healthy and happy!:lovestruck: you :angel2: are doing an amazing job with them !

14+kitties
May 7th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Thanks happycats. :D And they aren't spoiled, right?? :D

happycats
May 7th, 2008, 11:40 AM

Not at all.........;)

Frenchy
May 7th, 2008, 11:44 AM
That's a good idea :thumbs up the Hilton's cats :D :cloud9:

I don't know where you got the idea they were spoiled :confused: not from any of us here anyway :whistle:

happycats
May 7th, 2008, 11:47 AM
What about the "Cat's Carlton" or "Cat's Sheridon" or "Cat's Meowtel" :D

Frenchy
May 7th, 2008, 11:49 AM
"Cat's Meowtel" :D

oooohhhh you have a good one there !!! :laughing: too cute !

Love4himies
May 7th, 2008, 12:34 PM
:o Guilty as charged. Can you blame me? :D
Speaking of.......lunch break is over. Back to the grind.

Nope not at all!