Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Our rescued squirrel Lucky

deerclan
May 5th, 2008, 12:43 AM
here are some before and after pics one shows when he was brought home dehydrated (hope i spelled that right) and not much bigger than my cell.
the other pics show what a little love and care can do

thanks to every one who helped:thumbs up

aslan
May 5th, 2008, 05:31 AM
yay, its soo nice to see he/she is doing well. They grow fast eh.

chico2
May 5th, 2008, 06:23 AM
Aww Deerclan he looks great,soon enough he'll be flying around the whole house:laughing:
My friend had her little rescue in the house until he was fully grown,then she left the patio-door opened and he would venture outside for short stints.
He would be digging for tulipbulbs and take peanuts from inside and bury outside.
She never just dumped him outside,always left the patio-door opened for him to come home..

duttypaws
May 5th, 2008, 06:24 AM
wow he's really grown!!

what are you going to do with him as i assume he's rather tame and used to humans...

ancientgirl
May 5th, 2008, 08:25 AM
He looks great. I'm so happy you were able to save this little guy.

hazelrunpack
May 5th, 2008, 08:37 AM
He's looking great! :thumbs up

Love4himies
May 5th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Is he jumping from shoulder to shoulder yet? That's when the fun really begins.:laughing:

deerclan
May 5th, 2008, 11:24 AM
wow he's really grown!!

what are you going to do with him as i assume he's rather tame and used to humans...

were gonna let him go as he gets bigger his cage will be moved out side soon and there will be less contact with him so he or she will develope a fear of humans again and he's not so tamed i have been bitten a few times already

Melinda
May 5th, 2008, 01:45 PM
he looks wonderful.

loopoo
May 5th, 2008, 01:56 PM
awww what a cutie:lovestruck: thats great that you rescued him he is looking so well now

rainbow
May 6th, 2008, 12:55 AM
Glad he's doing so well....you did a great job. :thumbs up