Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

coco's mom
May 3rd, 2008, 07:09 PM
Hello am new here. I am coco's mom and she is a 7 month old mini dachshund and I made a post on the site that was for her so am waiting for any replies on that. Coco's coloring is chocolate dapple. She's quite the spoiled little dog. We love her to pieces. Just wanted to say hello and introduce us. Thanks, coco's mom :dog:

hazelrunpack
May 3rd, 2008, 07:31 PM
Hi, coco's mom!

Can't wait to hear stories about Coco and see pictures, too! (And believe me, I won't be the only one asking. :D)

Welcome to the board.

coco's mom
May 5th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Hello again, Not sure how to put pic's on here. She is a cutie though and spoiled rotten. Coco's mom:dog:

hazelrunpack
May 5th, 2008, 12:42 PM
There is a bit of a delay put into the board to discourage spammers. However, I think you're past the time delay and I think you need only one more post before you can upload attachments.

To post an attachment from your computer, open a reply window and scroll down to where it says Additional Options. There's a Manage Attachments button about midway through the Additional Options section. Click on Manage Attachments and it will allow you to browse to a picture on your computer and let you upload it. Attachments have to be 100KB or smaller in size and you can upload three to a post. :thumbs up

Good luck! :D