Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

It's been a LLLOOONG time

LibbyP
May 3rd, 2008, 10:57 AM
Well Hello peoples I know it's been awhile since Miss Libby and I have been around, ALOT has been going on around here. For those of you I don't know, Welcome to Pets.ca alittle background on us ~ Miss Libby English Mastiff came to us at age 3yrs, we had our old man Hoover and some crazy cats and our fur~family was complete.

Old man Hoover left us to cross the RB last fall, it's been a hard couple months for all of us a he was a very big part of our lives and is still felt looking over us every day.

I had been looking on petfinder and doing some thought that maybe it was 'time' the only breed hubby and I could agree on was a Boston Terrier...so without further adue here is little Miss Storm ~ she came from the rescue group here in Ontario she just turned 2yrs and is WONDERFUL!!! She's a little spit fire full of energy and spunk.

BusterBoo
May 3rd, 2008, 11:46 AM
Hi and welcome back!!!!!!

Miss Storm is beautiful!! Looking forward to seeing more pictures!

:sorry: to hear about Hoover.....I know it is so difficult to get through the loss. :rip:

Frenchy
May 3rd, 2008, 12:21 PM
Welcome back LibbyP and congratulation on your newbie ! Miss Storm is too cute ! How is Libby doing with her new sister ?

:rip: Hoover :sad:

LibbyP
May 3rd, 2008, 12:32 PM
Welcome back LibbyP and congratulation on your newbie ! Miss Storm is too cute ! How is Libby doing with her new sister ?

:rip: Hoover :sad:

Thanks...Libby is doing really well, the pic of them on Libby's bed was taken acouple days after Stormy came. She seems to have put a spring back in Libbys step, its nice to see as I think she was lonely.

Frenchy
May 3rd, 2008, 12:41 PM
Glad that Libby is enjoying the company .

Any chance of more pictures ? :goodvibes: I miss Libby :sad:

marko
May 3rd, 2008, 12:48 PM
Hi LibbyP,

Wow those shots are very striking especially that first shot! Well done :highfive:

rainbow
May 3rd, 2008, 01:42 PM
Good to see you back. :highfive: Sorry to hear about Hoover :rip: ....my deepest condolences for your loss. :grouphug: :candle:

Miss Storm is a real cutie. :lovestruck: Glad to hear that her and Libby are becoming good buddies.....I love the pic of them together on the bed. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
May 3rd, 2008, 01:55 PM
Glad to see you back, LibbyP. So sorry about Hoover. :sad: :grouphug:

Libby and Storm look like good buds already, though, sharing a nap like that. :cloud9: They're so cute together! :D

loopoo
May 5th, 2008, 02:40 PM
so sorry about hoover:rip: i love the shots of those two especially the third very sweet :cloud9:

mastifflover
May 6th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Hey Kim Stormy is adorable. Seems as us Mastiff lovers are downsizing, for now. Libby is as cute as ever give her a big squish for me.