Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi Every one!! New Montreal member

lAnge Gardienne
May 2nd, 2008, 11:22 PM
Wow,
I'm so excited to be here.
I've been chacking on some websites and i tumbled on pets.ca. browsing around i see "introduce yourself." Where I met all of yous. Well, technically i couldn't help myself from reading some of the threads to get to know some of the memebrs. I love your pet pictures and the positiveness. It's important to keep ourselves in touch to continue learning and helping each other to help our best friends. I recently had to say good bye to my 8 yr old love. his name is Cloudy. He passed on Monday and i still find myself with tears every time i think of him and talk to Cloudy's friends. I try and keep myslef busy, and it makes me feel good when i see pet pics. I have my female cat Dulce de Leche who misses cloudy alot, they were unseperable, we all were. anyways, more on a positive note, I'm happy i joined, can't wait to meet all of yous and hear stories. Dulce, Fishy Cloudy (still in my heart) and me:Vanessa

hazelrunpack
May 2nd, 2008, 11:36 PM
Hi, Vanessa. Welcome to the board. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and Dulce. :thumbs up

I'm so sorry about your recent loss. :grouphug: They're never with us long enough. :sad:

:candle: Cloudy

aslan
May 3rd, 2008, 06:14 AM
welcome to the forum, very sorry to hear about your loss.

:rip:cloudy.