Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Belle's 08 Fashion Show--For Hazel!

Smiley14
May 2nd, 2008, 01:48 AM
You guys are going to disown me after seeing all these pics. LOL! Obsessed....me....nah! :D

Hazel asked for pics of Belle dressed up. So I went through my pics for 2008 so far and found these. :o :laughing:

Smiley14
May 2nd, 2008, 01:49 AM
More from the winter.... Hey, it was cold! :)

Smiley14
May 2nd, 2008, 01:50 AM
And more clothes for this dog...

Smiley14
May 2nd, 2008, 01:51 AM
Yep, still more! :o

Smiley14
May 2nd, 2008, 01:52 AM
Few more...

Smiley14
May 2nd, 2008, 01:55 AM
And getting ready for spring...if it ever comes! A raincoat and sandals (Ok, those were a $4 find on Ebay that were supposed to be a funny pic, but she promptly pulled them all off and chewed them. Guess even Belle has her limits! :laughing:)

And yes, they actually make life jackets for dogs. :o Told you you'd want to disown me! :laughing:

Smiley14
May 2nd, 2008, 01:57 AM
I'll post pics of Mr. Billy this weekend. I've done enough spamming of the forum for one day! :eek: Hope that makes up for being AWOL for a while though! ;)

Dracko
May 2nd, 2008, 02:05 AM
I love how the toys are co-ordinated with her outfits. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
May 2nd, 2008, 02:15 AM
Oh my :laugh: the pink hoodie pic :laugh:

Love the blue top :cloud9: great colour on black &/or B&W dogs :thumbs up

breeze
May 2nd, 2008, 08:17 AM
I love the fashion show...
I really like the pink hoddie raincoat... these are just to cute..:cloud9:

soon Belle is going to have a bigger wardrobe than us!! :laughing: or maybe she does already....:rolleyes::D

luckypenny
May 2nd, 2008, 08:28 AM
soon Belle is going to have a bigger wardrobe than us!! :laughing: or maybe she does already....:rolleyes::D

In my case, she certainly does have a bigger wardrobe :laughing:.

Umm, no jean jacket :rolleyes: ?

Absolutely amazing photos, Smiley14 :thumbs up . I've got a smile on from ear to ear :D .

rainbow
May 2nd, 2008, 02:38 PM

Mine too. :D

I love the pink hoody shot. :laughing: And the one of her running in the snow with her toy. :lovestruck:

Also the matching Petey & Belle sweater vests :cloud9: .....did you knit them? :thumbs up

Smiley14
May 2nd, 2008, 06:16 PM
I love how the toys are co-ordinated with her outfits. :laughing:

Oh, LOL, I didn't even notice that! I promise that was not planned! Well, excpet for the pink camo, that was the only one that was actually planned! LOL! Way too funny! :laughing:

Smiley14
May 2nd, 2008, 06:17 PM

Umm, no jean jacket :rolleyes: ?

Absolutely amazing photos, Smiley14 :thumbs up . I've got a smile on from ear to ear :D .

Thanks guys!!!!!

LOL, no jean jacket yet. Something else I'll have to add... :) But she does have jean overalls if that counts. ;)

Smiley14
May 2nd, 2008, 06:18 PM
Mine too. :D

I love the pink hoody shot. :laughing: And the one of her running in the snow with her toy. :lovestruck:

Also the matching Petey & Belle sweater vests :cloud9: .....did you knit them? :thumbs up

I wish I was that talented! But no, I got those online. The lady does handmake them though! www.chillydogsweaters.com

Frenchy
May 2nd, 2008, 09:08 PM
LMAO :laughing: those are too cute (and funny :D) such cute outfits ! The others small dogs on your street must be green with envy when they see you guys walk by :laughing:

14+kitties
May 2nd, 2008, 09:08 PM
This little gal has more clothes than I have! Mmmmm, must go shopping.........

jealma
May 2nd, 2008, 09:18 PM
that is one dolled up baby. very very cute