Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Two Months of P&B--Part Two!

Smiley14
May 1st, 2008, 09:52 PM
Oops, getting a little long. Sorry about that! :o

Here are the most recent pics I have of Petey and Belle. Playing in the backyard! Our snow finally melted, but not much in the way of green yet. Ugh! It's been a very cold spring so far. Feels more like November. But we did get one nice day and the pups loved it!

In the front yard, getting ready to go for a walk!

Smiley14
May 1st, 2008, 09:54 PM
Playing in the backyard!

Smiley14
May 1st, 2008, 09:54 PM
More playing! :)

Smiley14
May 1st, 2008, 09:55 PM
This one cracks me up. They like to do everything in synch. :laughing:

Smiley14
May 1st, 2008, 09:58 PM
And then just a few of Belle so you can see how well she's recovered from her surgery! It's only been 9 or 9 weeks! Her fur is still thin and growing back on the inside of her legs, but looking great I think! Can you believe she's almost a year old already! My little puppy is so big! :cry: :laughing:

Smiley14
May 1st, 2008, 09:59 PM
Ok, that's all. :)

hazelrunpack
May 2nd, 2008, 12:18 AM
Aha! There they are! :lovestruck:

I love the synchronized sniffing shot--are they going out for the Olympic Team? They should cuz they got it down pat! :thumbs up :laughing:

And the playing shots! :laughing: So much fun!

Belle is looking really good, Smiley. In the pics, you can't even see where her fur is still thin! Have the scars about disappeared? :fingerscr

Gonna quick submit reply before the connection goes kaflooey again! Wish hazel luck :fingerscr :crazy:

Smiley14
May 2nd, 2008, 12:52 AM
Aha! There they are! :lovestruck:

I love the synchronized sniffing shot--are they going out for the Olympic Team? They should cuz they got it down pat! :thumbs up :laughing:

And the playing shots! :laughing: So much fun!

Belle is looking really good, Smiley. In the pics, you can't even see where her fur is still thin! Have the scars about disappeared? :fingerscr

Gonna quick submit reply before the connection goes kaflooey again! Wish hazel luck :fingerscr :crazy:

Thanks Hazel!!! And YAY that your connection let you see part two! :) Thanks for trying and for getting them! :) I'm amazed at how fast Belle has recovered! And the scars are almost entirely gone already! I can't believe it! I've seen other dogs that had the surgery with big scars still visible years later. The surgeon really did a remarkable job. We were very lucky!

luckypenny
May 2nd, 2008, 12:56 AM
I absolutely love the photos of your babies :lovestruck: .

growler~GateKeeper
May 2nd, 2008, 02:08 AM
The single shot of Petey in post #3 is just stunning :lovestruck: one to be framed for sure :)

Love the matching green collars & the light blue ones in the 1st thread

These pics really show how big Belle is :cloud9: she looks great :thumbs up

rainbow
May 2nd, 2008, 02:33 PM
Awwww....more great pics. :lovestruck: You can really see how long Belle's legs are in the last two pics. And, I love the playing pics :cloud9: and the syncronized hiney shots. :D

Smiley14
May 2nd, 2008, 06:24 PM
Thanks guys!!!! :)

It is crazy how tall she is! She towers over most other Bostons that we meet, LOL! She reaches up to my knees now! :eek:

Frenchy
May 2nd, 2008, 09:50 PM
I like the "butts in the air" pic :laughing: I can see Petey is still loving his little sis :cloud9: