Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Two Months of P&B! (Pic Overload!)

Smiley14
May 1st, 2008, 09:40 PM
I'm so sorry I haven't posted pics in so long! I found my last post and it was almost two months ago! :eek: I lost track of time, and I'm so sorry for that. So here are about two months worth of pics of Petey and Belle. :) I'm actually still at work right now too and am ashamed to say I don't have any updated pics of Billy uploaded that I can access right now. But I'll get some new pics of Mr. Billy and post them shortly as well. :)

These were taken in early March, only a few weeks after Belle's LP surgery. The little minx was running three days after double knee surgery! :eek: Nothing keeps this pup down for long! :laughing:

Smiley14
May 1st, 2008, 09:45 PM
And a few more from that day. :)

ancientgirl
I love all of the pictures, but my favorite has to be the second one. They remind me of a couple posing for a professional picture:D I always love how in some pictures dogs or cats look like they are actually posing.

Smiley14
Oops, one more. :)

Smiley14
May 1st, 2008, 09:47 PM
And just for Rainbow, Frenchy, and Hazel. You can't beat this for spoiled cuteness. :laughing:

Cheeseburger and french fries! LOL! I found this at an online dog bakery and couldn't resist. :laughing:

Smiley14
May 1st, 2008, 09:48 PM
Ok, they don't ACTUALLY sit at the table. I only did that for the pictures. ;)

hazelrunpack
May 1st, 2008, 10:55 PM
Ok, they don't ACTUALLY sit at the table. I only did that for the pictures. ;)

:laughing: Oh, I'll bet!!! :rolleyes: You can't fool us!! :D Fine dining at Smiley's house!

Yay!!! I got in I got in... :thumbs up

You weren't kidding that Belle got big!!!! Holy cow! She's got to be twice as tall as she was last time we saw her. :D She's growing up into such a lovely lady... :lovestruck: Petey is still the handsome Dude :flirt:! And they still love each other. :cloud9:

These are great pictures, Smiley! I gotta agree with ancientgirl about that second shot--they do look like they're a happy couple posing for a photographer. :cloud9: But I like the one of Belle yawning--it made me laugh!

hazelrunpack
May 1st, 2008, 10:56 PM
Oh, the last set of pics just downloaded for me! I love how Petey just dives in, but Belle prefers the feminine nibble. :laughing: Those are great pics! :cloud9:

I sure did miss seeing your crew...

14+kitties
May 1st, 2008, 10:57 PM
Such happy puppers! Look like the perfect pair.

Smiley14
May 1st, 2008, 11:05 PM
:laughing: Oh, I'll bet!!! :rolleyes: You can't fool us!! :D Fine dining at Smiley's house!

Yay!!! I got in I got in... :thumbs up

You weren't kidding that Belle got big!!!! Holy cow! She's got to be twice as tall as she was last time we saw her. :D She's growing up into such a lovely lady... :lovestruck: Petey is still the handsome Dude :flirt:! And they still love each other. :cloud9:

These are great pictures, Smiley! I gotta agree with ancientgirl about that second shot--they do look like they're a happy couple posing for a photographer. :cloud9: But I like the one of Belle yawning--it made me laugh!

Oh YAY, you were able to see them! :highfive:

But it's CRAZY how big she is! I talked to the lady who fostered her and she said that her siblings are all so far in the 16-18 pound range. And Belle is 24 pounds! :eek: Guess being the runt of the litter didn't mean much to her and she figured she had some catching up to do! :laughing:

Smiley14
May 1st, 2008, 11:06 PM
Oh, the last set of pics just downloaded for me! I love how Petey just dives in, but Belle prefers the feminine nibble. :laughing: Those are great pics! :cloud9:

I sure did miss seeing your crew...

:laughing: Don't let her fool you. ;)

Smiley14
May 1st, 2008, 11:07 PM
Such happy puppers! Look like the perfect pair.

Thank you!!! I really did luck out with how well they get along. They have their moments, LOL, but for the most part, it's awesome. :)

hazelrunpack
May 1st, 2008, 11:10 PM
Oh YAY, you were able to see them! :highfive:

But it's CRAZY how big she is! I talked to the lady who fostered her and she said that her siblings are all so far in the 16-18 pound range. And Belle is 24 pounds! :eek: Guess being the runt of the litter didn't mean much to her and she figured she had some catching up to do! :laughing:

She just idolized Petey so much that she wanted to be big like him! :dog: Hero worship is a powerful Force! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
May 2nd, 2008, 02:02 AM
I love the first pic Petey looks like he's resting his head on Belle :cloud9: awww

Belle sure is tall WOW! Maybe she's trying to catch up to Petey :laughing:

Guess being the runt of the litter didn't mean much to her and she figured she had some catching up to do! :laughing:

My Duffy :cat: was also the runt of the litter & small is one thing she ain't :laugh:

chico2
May 2nd, 2008, 08:25 AM
Wow Smiley,beautiful pics of beautiful subjects:lovestruck:
Great to have you back!!:thumbs up

breeze
May 2nd, 2008, 08:50 AM
Great pictures smiley :thumbs up
I can't pick a favorite, I loovvee them alllllllllllllll :)

rainbow
May 2nd, 2008, 02:22 PM
WOOO HOOO .....finally Petey and Belle pics. :lovestruck:

Belle sure is tall WOW! Maybe she's trying to catch up to Petey :laughing:

That was my first thought too. :D Look at how long her legs are......must be from all the stretching up to reach Petey. :laughing:

I really love the second pic :lovestruck: .....I hope you have that one framed. :cloud9:

And, also the one of them both sitting at the table on their chairs waiting patiently to have their hamburger and fries :D .......that one is too cute. :lovestruck:

Smiley14
May 2nd, 2008, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the welcome back!!!! :) Belle really is catching up to Petey! :eek: LOL! I'm hoping she's about down now. :laughing:

Frenchy
May 2nd, 2008, 09:30 PM
And just for Rainbow, Frenchy, and Hazel. You can't beat this for spoiled cuteness. :laughing:

Cheeseburger and french fries! LOL! I found this at an online dog bakery and couldn't resist. :laughing:

NO WAY !!! :laugh: unbelievable :laughing: (it looks pretty yummy !!) love the first pictures of them , they are so into posing :cloud9:

TeriM
May 6th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Woohoo, it was great to see an update on your furries :cloud9:. They look great and those pics at the table are hilarious :laughing:. I'm glad Belle has recovered so well and I'm sure Petey enjoys having his play buddy back in full form.