Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

More of Tova and Harley

Harley's_Mom
May 1st, 2008, 08:50 PM
I can't believe how much Tova has grown already! Her and Harley have gotten so close, it's great.:cloud9:

shredy
May 1st, 2008, 08:52 PM
She's huge!! Harley is probably worried that she will sit on him and crush him :D She is so pretty, the picture forum is full of cute fuzzy puppies today, I am in heaven!!!

Harley's_Mom
May 1st, 2008, 08:57 PM
She's huge!! Harley is probably worried that she will sit on him and crush him :D She is so pretty, the picture forum is full of cute fuzzy puppies today, I am in heaven!!!

Oh yea, she's growing like crazy. Hard to believe she's just coming up on 16wks. Poor Harley, she flops on him all the time. He's so fast that she has a hard time catching him, she uses her size to slow him down. :laughing: Harley absolutely adores her. She was gone with my husband for a couple of hours last week and Harley just kept wandering around the house and yard looking for her.

rainbow
May 2nd, 2008, 02:49 PM
WOW.....has Tova ever grown and it's great that her and Harley are such good buddies. :lovestruck:

I love the last pic of her. :cloud9:

phoozles
May 2nd, 2008, 04:09 PM
Very cute puppy pics! :lovestruck:

Now for the cat lovers - would it be too much to see some pics of Yum Yum? :fingerscr

14+kitties
May 2nd, 2008, 09:25 PM
Wow! She is growing at an amazing pace. Poor Harley will have to have eyes in the back of his head to not be sat on! :eek:

Frenchy
May 2nd, 2008, 09:42 PM
It's so nice to know they're buddies :cloud9: she's getting big real fast hey ? :lovestruck: or maybe it's just her fur growing :laughing:

Harley's_Mom
May 2nd, 2008, 10:25 PM
She's growing at an amazing rate. I'm going away soon and I won't see her again until mid July, I told my hubby to send me regular pics of her so I won't be totally shocked by how big she is. :laughing:

TeriM
May 6th, 2008, 07:46 PM
OMG, those faces are soooo adorable :cloud9:.

ancientgirl
May 6th, 2008, 09:18 PM
She really is getting big. But that's just more of her for Harley to love!:lovestruck:

duttypaws
May 7th, 2008, 07:16 AM
wow shes becoming a big girl!!! lovely :) :lovestruck:

athenamor
May 7th, 2008, 10:04 AM
adorable little fuzz balls

happycats
May 7th, 2008, 10:11 AM
OMG she is so beautiful!!! :lovestruck:

Ford Girl
May 7th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Very cute, love Tova's coloring!!! It's great that they are bestest friends!! :angel: :angel:

loopoo
May 7th, 2008, 02:24 PM
they are adorable:lovestruck: great that they are getting along so well, her colouring and face are just beautiful:)