Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from Montreal!

Es Parker
May 1st, 2008, 05:18 PM
Hi Im Esther Handy and Im new to the Forum (and forums in general!) I got an answer to one my my questions about low cost spay/neutering in Montreal. I have a Stray cat Ive been taking care of for a while (He is the SWEETEST thing. He gives hugs, no word of a lie, he puts a paw on either of your shoulders and snuggles his head in your neck!!) But he was getting into fights with my cat Morty. So I thought, where could I get this cat fixed so he could be more accomodating of my pets and I could take him in more often? And The Bond Foundation people were WONDERFUL!

ANYHOW. Its awesome to be surrounded with like-minded animal lovers and I cant wait to get to know all of you!!!

Edit: Oh yeah and Im studing to be an Animal Health Technician starting in the fall! So hopefully in a year or so Ill be able to answer some specific animal health questions! :ca:

phoozles
May 1st, 2008, 05:25 PM
Welcome Ester - awww, kitty hugs are so cute! :lovestruck:
Can't wait to see the pictures of your little guys!

Es Parker
May 1st, 2008, 05:37 PM
Id never gotten one before!! My heart melted into a mush for this poor stray cat.. and my roommates saw lots of cats in their future haha.

Ill put pictures up ASAP! :) Your cats look cute as buttons! Kitty Krasies unite lol.

hazelrunpack
May 1st, 2008, 09:02 PM
Howdy, Esther!

I don't have any kitties, but I'm generally known as a crazy dog lady. Does that count? :laughing:

Welcome to the board! Looking forward to hearing more about your kitties!