Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello From Phoenix Arizona!

DoodleMan
May 1st, 2008, 05:29 PM
Hello,
My name is Keith, but more importantly I have two doodles named Teddee and Flash. I rescued both of them from families who could not take care of them/handle them/give them the love and attention they require. Teddee is 18 months old and is a goldendoodle. I have had Ted for 10 months. Flash is 14 months old and is a DoberDoodle. I have had him for 1 week.

I take my dogs everywhere with me (permitting I am allowed to). My dogs mean the world to me and I would do anything for them. I am a big animal person, but I have a special place in my heart for dogs. When I am at work I cant stop thinking about my dogs. Anyone I date has to get along with my dogs (it wouldnt be the dogs fault if they didnt get along ;) Teddee is a big Teddee bear. He is the perfect blending of both of his parents. He is a golden color with the sweetest face. Flash looks kind of like a labradoodle, but I was assured he is part Doberman. He is a little more neurotic than Teddee. Teddee has a huge personality and doesnt mind keeping to himself sometimes. Whereas Flash needs to be at my side when I am home and whines about the littlest things (sometimes I cant figure out why he is whining :confused:)

My dogs only get the best. I feed them Orijen (Flash I am switching over from a supermarket brand - his owners didnt know what they were doing). I also give them chicken, probiotics, and enzymes with their food. I make homemade treats for them and they get plenty of toys/bones. Whenever I make something for myself to eat, I make sure to make them a serving without ingredients that may harm them.

I have pictures of both, but dont know how to post them yet.

Thanks,
Keith

aslan
May 1st, 2008, 05:33 PM
hi keith and welcome.. You have to make a few more post before you're able to put in pics. once you can, when you click like you would to respond, go past the first submit reply to a button marked manage attachments, browse your comp for the pics, upload then submit, dying to see what a doberdoodle looks like.

phoozles
May 1st, 2008, 06:24 PM
Welcome Doodleman! Glad to see another pet lover aboard!
Can't wait until you can post pics - I'd love to see what your critters look like!

Es Parker
May 1st, 2008, 06:29 PM
Thats so cool Keith your dogs sound AMAZING! I dont blame you for wanting your dates to get along with your dog. My boyfriend chased away a neighborhood cat from our porch the other day and I was this close to storming out after the cat/yelling/breaking up with him for the cat lol. I guess were both animal lovers and thats a good thing to be.. Teddee and Flash sound like they're a great addition to your family, and that they were rescued and found such a loving home makes it all the more special! :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
May 1st, 2008, 10:36 PM
Welcome to the board, Keith!

Hoping to read more about Teddee and Flash in the near future :fingerscr--and see pics, too, of course. :D

DoodleMan
May 2nd, 2008, 12:33 PM
Pictures of the kids :)

FancyAppy
May 9th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Wonderful dogs. They are adorable!