Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Puppy Wrestlemania and Other Puppy Pics

luckypenny
May 1st, 2008, 11:24 AM
Please promise to take pictures often while they are with u :D ok? :D

That shouldn't be a difficult promise to keep :D.

luckypenny
May 1st, 2008, 11:26 AM
1. Peek-a-boo.
2. Headbutt :laughing:.

luckypenny
May 1st, 2008, 11:27 AM
And other cutesy pics :cloud9: .

diandpat
May 1st, 2008, 11:28 AM
Aw, puppies playing...way too cute! How on earth do you get anything done at home with such a cuteness overload?

Are your three dogs jealous or do they go with the flow???

Love them both. :cloud9:

luckypenny
May 1st, 2008, 11:37 AM
As with any changes, there's always a period of adjustment. Introductions are being done slowly and with supervision of course. Penny is definately the best babysitter during playtime and Lucky during nap-time (he sleeps in front of their crates to keep them company :cloud9:). Ava plays a wee bit with them but I think she's not too sure what to make of the wiggly nipping butts yet :laughing: .

And no, not much is getting done around the house, not by me anyways :o . Dh and the boys are a big help and one of my SILs and my neice has been over to give a hand as well :angel: .

Love4himies
May 1st, 2008, 11:42 AM
Oh those pictures are way too cute :cloud9::lovestruck:. How will you ever be able to say goodbye to them when they find their forever homes?

Frenchy
May 1st, 2008, 12:12 PM
omg you're killing me :laughing:

Aidan in the first picture : :evil:

they look like they are playing so nicely :lovestruck: :cloud9:

onster
May 1st, 2008, 12:13 PM
omg soooooooo cute :lovestruck:

I knew u would keep ure promise LP :D

Allie is sooooo cute with her ruffly fur and Aiden looks like he's going to be trouble :evil:

ancientgirl
May 1st, 2008, 02:12 PM
They have such sweet little faces. :cloud9:

It took me a while to figure out that first picture. :laughing:

loopoo
May 1st, 2008, 02:54 PM
those peekaboo and headbutt shots are just priceless:lovestruck:

Ford Girl
May 1st, 2008, 03:05 PM
These puppies are so cute...makes me want another. :lovestruck: Well maybe not. :laughing: But they are cute. :angel: :angel:

breeze
May 1st, 2008, 03:10 PM
love the one of allie coming out from under the chair....

I can get out from under here, I promise, I'm not to big "yet" :cloud9::cloud9::D

jealma
May 1st, 2008, 06:46 PM
looking at the puppies makes me want a house full of them. Maybe they could be like grandchildren? Keep them for awhile and send them back home to you?

wdawson
May 1st, 2008, 08:08 PM
omg they are too cute:cloud9:......more pics please

shredy
May 1st, 2008, 08:50 PM
Allie is enormous!! I think my favorite is Aiden though, oh those eyes, she melts my heart with those eyes. I have no idea how you could get anything done. I'm glad your furry kids are adjusting. Give Ava time, she'll warm up once htey get a little bigger and less wiggly :laughing::laughing: (as if that will happen anytime soon)

growler~GateKeeper
May 2nd, 2008, 02:25 AM
All the 3rd post pics looks like they were playing hide n' seek :laughing:

Love the pic of Aiden on the chair he looks so :sad: :grouphug: & Allie coming out from under the chair - she's got mischief on her mind :mwaha:

rainbow
May 2nd, 2008, 02:42 PM
OMG.....tooooo cute. :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

You must be having so much fun at your house now. :D

Longblades
May 2nd, 2008, 02:53 PM
Oh, my heart just did a flip. The little dark one looks so much like our family pet when he was a puppy. It's hard to remember as I was just a puppy myself, only four, but the colouring is remarkably the same. If he has a white t on his chest I'll cry. Sorry, you've probably already posted this somewhere, but do you know his breeding?

BMDLuver
May 3rd, 2008, 08:09 AM
Oh, my heart just did a flip. The little dark one looks so much like our family pet when he was a puppy. It's hard to remember as I was just a puppy myself, only four, but the colouring is remarkably the same. If he has a white t on his chest I'll cry. Sorry, you've probably already posted this somewhere, but do you know his breeding?

Awww, he does have a white T on his chest, a little white blob under his chin and some white on his hind paws. He's Bernese/Golden mix and just 7 weeks old or rather 8 now, I guess it's been a week at LP's fostering.

TeriM
May 6th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Puppies :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:.

They are so adorable and I am sure they keep you very entertained with those mischievious faces :cloud9:.