Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing Aidan and Allie

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 01:40 PM
First and foremost, I want to thank BMDLuver for entrusting these beautiful pups in my care :thankyou: . My family and I are truly honored.

So here we go :D . First up, Aidan, 7 week old male Bernese Mountain Dog/Golden Retriever.

Sleepy puppy :cloud9: .

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 01:42 PM
1. Anyone coming to join me?
2. Aww, c'mon, I won't bite, I promise :evil: .
3. Surrogate mom :laughing: .

happycats
April 30th, 2008, 01:43 PM
OMG so cute!!:lovestruck: are you fostering? Or are these yours?:cloud9:

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 01:45 PM
"Are you taking me out to play? Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.. .?"

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Or are these yours?:cloud9:

I wish :D . Fostering for BMDLuver's Rescue.

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Next up is Allie (aka Mop Paws), 13 week old female St. Bernard.

1. Freshly bathed, krinkly puppy :cloud9: .
2. Puppy-eyes and freckles :lovestruck: .
3. "Enough with the camera already. Can we play now?"

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 01:52 PM
1. Pretty girl :lovestruck: .
2. Wet puppy nose :D .

Ford Girl
April 30th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Oh My! These two are so cute...I am green with envy. :D How long do you get to foster them? :angel: :angel:

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Oh My! These two are so cute...I am green with envy. :D

Great, no need to be envious, you can come and do nights for me :D .

How long do you get to foster them? :angel: :angel:

For as long as it takes to get them utd on vaccinations and to find the perfect matched, loving furever homes :cloud9: .

Chris21711
April 30th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Too cute :lovestruck: When do they come up for adoption LP?

pitgrrl
April 30th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Geez, how do you not spend all day squishing them? :cloud9:

breeze
April 30th, 2008, 02:07 PM
:cloud9::cloud9: cuddle puppies!!!!:cloud9::cloud9:

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Too cute :lovestruck: When do they come up for adoption LP?

I can't give any details yet as they have arrived very recently.

Geez, how do you not spend all day squishing them? :cloud9:

It's torture, I tell you :D .

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 02:14 PM
I'll try to get back on later this evening, hopefully with more pics and to tell you a bit more about them. Right now, I have to take advantage of nap time and get some zzzz's myself :laughing: .

happycats
April 30th, 2008, 02:14 PM
How cute!! :lovestruck::cloud9: adorable!!
I really think your going to get very attached to these 2!:D How could you not!

breeze
April 30th, 2008, 02:18 PM
I'll try to get back on later this evening, hopefully with more pics and to tell you a bit more about them.

is that a promise LP??:D

ancientgirl
April 30th, 2008, 03:07 PM
AAAHHH!!!! Puppy cuteness!!!!! They look like teeny little teddy bears!:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
April 30th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Allie's adorable :lovestruck: I wanna kiss her wet puppy nose :cloud9:

:laughing: I love the pic w/Lucky & Aiden on the bed Lucky says: :confused: I'm not your mommy :laughing:

Aiden's adorable too :lovestruck: So cute him & Penny at the door - captioned purrfected LP :D

aslan
April 30th, 2008, 04:19 PM
omg, they are just beyond adorable, grace says yup we can pass him off as quincy's. Allie is beautiful, she's gonna be a big girl, hmmmm then i'd have small medium and large. Must move to newfoundland soon.

onster
April 30th, 2008, 05:42 PM
omg omg omg they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute LP!!!

:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Please promise to take pictures often while they are with u :D ok? :D

phoozles
April 30th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Absolutely adorable! :lovestruck:

rainbow
April 30th, 2008, 08:18 PM
OMG :cloud9: OMG :cloud9: OMG :cloud9: OMG :cloud9:

I wish I lived in Montreal.....I'd be there in a flash to do night shift. :D :cloud9:

And, it looks like Lucky and Penny are really loving these little ones. :flirt:

Oh my.....are you going to have your hands full. :evil:

Are you able to take any time off work? :fingerscr :goodvibes:

breeze
April 30th, 2008, 08:28 PM
we are in love with the st bernard allie:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
April 30th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Aren't those Allie freckles just the cutest :cloud9:

And the white patch on Aiden's chin :cloud9:

rainbow
April 30th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I'm in love :lovestruck: I'm in love :lovestruck: I'm in love :lovestruck:

I love Allie's freckles :lovestruck: but her eyes make my heart melt. :cloud9:

BMDLuver
April 30th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Couldn't think of a greater foster home LP!

glasslass
April 30th, 2008, 08:58 PM
More pictures! Pleeeese! Adorable!

BMDLuver
April 30th, 2008, 09:04 PM
I think LP may be napping. The pups are tiring her out. It's a lot of work having two little monkey butts to take care of... double trouble to keep your eyes on.

Frenchy
April 30th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Well I met them earlier , believe me , they are not as cute as in the pictures , nope , they're not cute at all :rolleyes:

Sooo funny that I tried to foster an adult St-Bernard a few weeks ago , and then there's Allie ... within my reach :laughing: tried to hide her in my coat on my way out , but she's already too big :yell: she is such a good dog ! Hard to believe she's still a pup :lovestruck:

Aidan ... now he's a real puppy :laughing:

Both of them , way too cute !

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Alright already :D, here are a few more. Please forgive the cut-off shot of Allie and Aidan. They move around way too darn fast to get a half-decent pic :laughing: .

Notice Frenchy's big coat she decided to wear today :rolleyes: ? Didn't think Allie would be so big, did you Frenchy? :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
April 30th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Cute pics :lovestruck:

wow that really shows how big Allie is :cloud9:

Aiden was small enough to sneak out under that jacket :whistle:

Frenchy
April 30th, 2008, 09:54 PM
ahhhh Allie looks so good beside me :laughing:

note to self , next time , wear trench coat :whistle:

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 09:56 PM
:laughing: I love the pic w/Lucky & Aiden on the bed Lucky says: :confused: I'm not your mommy :laughing:

Actually, he's behaving exactly as a mommy to Aiden. BMDLuver says he's having an identity crisis :laughing: .

Are you able to take any time off work? :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Since bringing Lucky (our first rescue) home, I changed my schedule at work so that they are very rarely home alone. It was only Monday mornings but dh said he would start work later that day to give me a chance to get home before he leaves. Otherwise I work 2 evenings per week and Sundays when the rest of the family is home to care for the pack.

And the white patch on Aiden's chin :cloud9:

The very tips of his hind paws are also white :lovestruck: .

The pups are tiring her out. It's a lot of work having two little monkey butts to take care of... double trouble to keep your eyes on.

You got that right :laughing: .

Frenchy
April 30th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Aiden was small enough to sneak out under that jacket :whistle:

If I would bring him home , I know 3 dogs and 2 cats that would put themselves on petfinder :laughing:

Frenchy
April 30th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Oh and LP , Penny , Lucky and Ava were so well behaved :angel:

BMDLuver
April 30th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Great photos of Frenchy with them! I like the wrastling photo as well, too bad one of the dogs is missing it's head! :laughing:

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 10:03 PM
OMG, dh called me downstairs to see Penny and Allie kissing each other under the coffee table :goodvibes: :cloud9: :goodvibes: :D .

BMDLuver
April 30th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Penny knows quality when she meets it!:D

Frenchy
April 30th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Great photos of Frenchy with them!

Just figured out why she took them .... proof , in case of a dog disapearance :dog:

BMDLuver
April 30th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Lol Frenchy, so she can say have you seen this lady... suspected of dognapping.. (on america's most wanted)

growler~GateKeeper
April 30th, 2008, 10:09 PM
OMG, dh called me downstairs to see Penny and Allie kissing each other under the coffee table :goodvibes: :cloud9: :goodvibes: :D .

hmmmm........would dh like to keep Allie as his dog??? ;)

Just figured out why she took them .... proof , in case of a dog disapearance :dog:

:laughing:

Frenchy
April 30th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Lol Frenchy, so she can say have you seen this lady... suspected of dognapping.. (on america's most wanted)

Exactly :sad:

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 10:20 PM
hmmmm........would dh like to keep Allie as his dog??? ;)

He'd like to keep both of them in a heartbeat :laughing: . My silly man who's forever grumbling "no more" and how nuts I am. The fact that he's turning into 'the crazy dog man' is a bit hard for him to swallow :laughing: . He knows we can't keep them all so he'll just have to settle for enjoying them for as along as it takes :cloud9: .

growler~GateKeeper
April 30th, 2008, 10:27 PM
awwww :cloud9:

have you gotten pics w/you & the pups yet?:D

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 10:34 PM
:eek: you wouldn't want to see a pic of me right now :o . Maybe in a few days when things are more settled (meaning more sleep :D).

growler~GateKeeper
April 30th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Is that a promise? can I hold you to it? :D

luckypenny
April 30th, 2008, 10:50 PM
If i get more sleep, sure :p .

MissDorsie
April 30th, 2008, 11:35 PM
:stork-baby: Beautiful pups! This is the first I've seen your Lab, tho. Very nice looking.

shredy
April 30th, 2008, 11:48 PM
OMG!!!!!!! Can I please have them, Chloe is all grown up now, I can have another puppy :D:cloud9::angel: I LOVE THEM BOTH! How fuzzy and cute nad cuddly and fuzzy and cuddly and fuzzy and cute and snuggly and did I already say, can I have them please????? :yell: :D:cloud9:

aslan
May 1st, 2008, 06:27 AM
:laughing::laughing: couple more weeks frenchy and she's gonna be bigger than you.. Hmmm i have a great big hockey bag on wheels you could use but aiden must somehow disappear to.

Love4himies
May 1st, 2008, 07:12 AM
Oh lp, TWO puppies :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9: and such cute puppies too!

Oh my, allie is quite large for 13 weeks :eek:.

Frenchy, you are so photogenic!

breeze
May 1st, 2008, 08:49 AM
Allie, come here girl...

k tomorrow go through the fence, over the bush, around the house and I'll meet you there with really nice treats, and hugs and kisses and we will live happly ever after.... :whistle:

deb12
May 1st, 2008, 09:45 AM
Wow Allie and Aiden, they are so precious!!!!

They are lucky to have you, too!!!!

Good Luck with all the kisses your going to get, you'll be drowning!

krdahmer
May 1st, 2008, 10:55 AM
Aw those pups are ADORABLE!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck: So fluffy and squishable!!!

(Frenchy's not lookin too shabby either! ;) )

Frenchy
May 1st, 2008, 12:19 PM
Hmmm i have a great big hockey bag on wheels you could use but aiden must somehow disappear to.

k tomorrow go through the fence, over the bush, around the house and I'll meet you there with really nice treats, and hugs and kisses and we will live happly ever after.... :whistle:

Girls girls girls ... delete these posts ASAP !!!! think no evidence ....

glasslass
May 1st, 2008, 01:45 PM
Delete

and

We know NOTHING!!

:laughing::laughing:

loopoo
May 1st, 2008, 02:53 PM
awww... what absolutely beautiful pups :lovestruck:

rainbow
May 2nd, 2008, 02:55 PM

He'd like to keep both of them in a heartbeat :laughing: . My silly man who's forever grumbling "no more" and how nuts I am. The fact that he's turning into 'the crazy dog man' is a bit hard for him to swallow :laughing: . He knows we can't keep them all so he'll just have to settle for enjoying them for as along as it takes :cloud9: .

:whistle: :cloud9: ;) :D

luckypenny
May 4th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Just a little update for you all. I noticed last night while Allie was napping, that she didn't quite seem to fit in her crate anymore :confused: . Once she awoke, I decided to weigh her. She gained 10lbs in 4 days :eek: :laughing:. I couldn't believe my eyes :laughing: . She's already doing her sits, downs, and offs, and she's quickly getting the hang of wait (for her food bowl).

Aidan is completely clean in his crate and in the house. He's even asked for the door on several occasions :highfive: . What a smart pupper for 8 weeks old! He's put on 3lbs already.

All our dogs, Lucky, Penny, and Ava have adjusted perfectly to them. If Ava has a toy and Aidan comes over curiously to see what it is, she easily lets him check it out. Penny prefers to have a high value toy, usually a stick :laughing:, and taunts all the pack to chase her around the yard for it :D .

I'll try to get playtime on video tomorrow :) .

Frenchy
May 4th, 2008, 09:52 PM
All our dogs, Lucky, Penny, and Ava have adjusted perfectly to them.

:whistle:

LP .... needs .... a .... bigger .... house

growler~GateKeeper
May 5th, 2008, 02:23 AM
:whistle:

LP .... needs .... a .... bigger .... house

Right .... next .... door .... to ..... Frenchy :D

:laughing: :p