Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Buster learned a new trick!!

BusterBoo
April 29th, 2008, 09:01 PM
So, in my kitchen I have an Island with a cooktop/bbq and cupboard doors under it. For 3 yrs I have kept all the doggie treats in one of the cupboards in a plastic cookie jar. So tonight, Buster decided he wanted a treat and pawed and stuck his nose in the door until it opened!!! Once he figured it out, there was no stopping him!!So now I have had to re-arrange my kitchen cupboards because my little darling can open doors!!!

Oh ya, he also figured out that to open the screen door (on the patio door), all he needs to do is paw at it and stick his nose in the crack!

Is this what happens when they turn 2????????????????????? :clown:

onster
April 29th, 2008, 09:33 PM
LOL too funny....

I dunno whether to say smart buster or bad buster!! :crazy:

Oh well, gives u an excuse to spring clean the cupboards :D:laughing:

athenamor
April 30th, 2008, 10:16 AM
you can also try child saftey locks.

ancientgirl
April 30th, 2008, 10:39 AM
OMG, I feel your pain. I have to put my sewing machine in front of the bathroon cupboard, because they all can open it. I've got cleaning supplies in there and can't risk them getting in. I'm tool challenged and can't figure out how to get child locks on there. Now they've figured out how to open the pantry door too, but I have nothing dangerous in there and getting to their food would be hard.

I'm thinking if you can get someone to put child locks on yours you'd be all set.