Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing Sapphire Rose

MissDorsie
April 28th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Everyone is so great on this site and have been encouraging me to show pics of my pup. So "Roll-Over-Rover!" Here she is....
The first pic (8 weeks old) is her home coming pic. she blended in with the carper, so I bought her a pink halter in order to find her.
the second one needs no explanation...2 sleepy heads. She was 11 weeks old.
The third one she was imitating Ron taking a nap. She was 5 months old.

Ford Girl
April 28th, 2008, 06:02 PM
OOOOOO!!! What a doll! :angel: We do love pictures on this site, you can never post too many. Especially puppy pics, especially labs. :D

>**secretly adds Sapphire Rose to Operation:Black Lab Nab A sister for Penny :angel:**<

MissDorsie
April 28th, 2008, 06:54 PM
OOOOOO!!! What a doll! :angel: We do love pictures on this site, you can never post too many. Especially puppy pics, especially labs. :D

>**secretly adds Sapphire Rose to Operation:Black Lab Nab A sister for Penny :angel:**<

She's quite a camera ham :clown:, she likes to pose for pics. I'll post those later...if you like these, you'll love the next set! We used to have a bloodhound pup that was terribly camera shy compared to Sapphire. Thanks.

pbpatti
April 28th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Miss Dorsie, hang to you pup FG is going to try and get her:laughing:I have a choc lab who likes to get into mischief:laughing: thanks for the pics she is really a cutie how can anyone deny those puppy dog eyes is beyond me...

MissDorsie
April 28th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Miss Dorsie, hang to you pup FG is going to try and get her:laughing:I have a choc lab who likes to get into mischief:laughing: thanks for the pics she is really a cutie how can anyone deny those puppy dog eyes is beyond me...

She's welcome to try, but we know ALL the good hiding places! Sapphire showed them to me. :laughing:

ancientgirl
April 28th, 2008, 08:45 PM
She's an absolute doll! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
April 28th, 2008, 08:50 PM
She sure is a cutie! :lovestruck: Labs are good people. :D

rainbow
April 29th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Hey, another Labradork owner. :thumbs up

Sapphire is a real cutie :lovestruck: .......be prepared for her to take over the couch. :laughing:

MissDorsie
April 29th, 2008, 06:51 PM

Sapphire is a real cutie :lovestruck: .......be prepared for her to take over the couch. :laughing:

LOL! Thanks. Actually she preferes my recliner over the sofa. The recliner is reserved for guests, we seldom use it. She only gets on the sofa when her 2 legged daddy is sitting on it.

loopoo
April 30th, 2008, 12:03 PM
shes a sweetie:lovestruck: i love labs especially the black ones

Ford Girl
May 1st, 2008, 02:15 PM

By "take over" Rainbow mean "eat". LOL!!! Labradork totally sums it up. Labs are good people - that too. :laughing:

There is just something about a big bouncing drooling freight train of love!! :angel: