Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lab Antics

MissDorsie
April 28th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I see there aren't many posts here, so I'll start one!
My 8 month old Black Lab, Sapphire is quite a characture. My sweetie (Ron) is a truck driver, actually, he works for me since I own a small trucking company.
One morning I took him to his truck and as he usually does, he bent in through the passenger side window to give me a kiss. Just within inches of touching my lips, Sapphire stuck her nose between us and gave him a BIG WET KISS!!!!! I nearly fell out of the pick-up I was laughing so hard. Ron had the strangest look on his face that I've ever seen!
On another occasion I was frying pork chops for supper and had set a plate full of them on top of the microwave. I was busy with something else when I heard a noise, I turned around just in time to see Sapphire jump up and grab a chop off the plate. She then took off into the livingroom with it. That taught me a lesson and now I make sure all food is out of her reach while I'm cooking!

growler~GateKeeper
April 29th, 2008, 12:37 AM
:laughing: Those Labs they are funny ones aren't they :D and always giving kisses :cloud9:

MissDorsie
April 29th, 2008, 04:36 AM
:laughing: Those Labs they are funny ones aren't they :D and always giving kisses :cloud9:

Yea, and sneaky too! :evil: :pawprint: