Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from ssbean and Gracie

ssbean
April 27th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Hi, I'm new to the board so I figured an introduction was due. I am married to a wonderful husband, and have been for over a year. We have been trying to have a baby for some time now, but have ran into some brick walls that will delay our goal. I am on a board for trying to conceive, so I may get mixed up with some of the abbrieviations since some are the same, while you have some that mean something totally different on my other board. Anyway, DH surprised me with a puppy this past Monday. I must say, DH is allergic to dogs, but he hasn't been too allergic to Gracie. She was 6wks old when we got her. She is a small 3lb, Jack-a-Poo, (jack russell/poodle mix). Gracie looks more like the jack russell right now. She is really keeping me busy. I have always had dogs, but I have never been ultimately responsible for training a puppy. I've helped train dogs, but puppies this young is a new thing for me. When I was in middle school, we mated a little CH, and had 2 litters, but I was so young and yet again was not ultimately responsible. So, for a while you can find me on the training forum until Gracie catches on to how things are run in this family.