Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Bandit strikes again!! dum dum duuuuum.

onster
April 26th, 2008, 09:04 PM
lol

Ok so i put the my zoology text book (big hardcover, 400 pages) on top of the box which had the squeeky thing while I cleaned this morning but bunduk still managed to somehow open the box!

Onnie snitched on lil bro (im sure cat owner's know the "follow me" meow :p):

"There he is mama, I told him not to do it!!!"

"What??! Who me?? WOAH what's that over there?! :crazy:"

Squeeeek Squeeeek:crazy:

onster
April 26th, 2008, 09:07 PM
I didn't do it!! Lieeees :sad: Does this look like a guilty face to you?? :rolleyes:

:lightbulb:You can't punish that which you can't see :lightbulb:

:rip: kitty-crack.

onster
April 26th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I need a new camera...his pics never turn out.

Here are two anyway...see all the toys around? Those are from Bunduk's bringing them to me last night :cloud9: Onnie was rolling around with catnip mousie (homemade :thumbs up)

but then as soon as he i took out the cam :sad:

I know, very bad pics :sad: but I had to include my baby nunu :lovestruck:

14+kitties
April 26th, 2008, 09:10 PM
But you can't stay angry at a face like that. There is just no way....... :cloud9: He is so adorable!!
Look at Onnie's eyes! Cute! Yummmm, catnip! I just got my guys planted for them.

onster
April 26th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Again camera horrible at action shots but here's some brotherly love :lovestruck: (Bunduk was getting turbo dual tongue clean :laughing::D)

thats the spot :lovestruck:

Onnie: "tastes like chicken" Bunduk :frustrated: more please.

thats the spot, nono a little lower...ahhhhh:cloud9:

onster
April 26th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Last one, I thought Onnie's face was cute :D (Bunduk still thinking that that's the spot! lol)

luckypenny
April 26th, 2008, 09:20 PM
He's just testing out the toys to make sure they're good enough for the shelter :angel: . I think Bunduk deserves his very own squeaky bone for being so darn adorable :cloud9: .

The trick to photographing a black cat or dog is to have another light behind or beside you shining on the object. It's the only way I can get a decent pic of Penny :shrug: .

luckypenny
April 26th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I love the ones of them cuddling :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: .

onster
April 26th, 2008, 09:24 PM
lol ure right 14+ no way to stay mad!! catnip plants eh? are they easy to grow?

LP In the day I get great shots of Onnie (natural light) but at night when i need my flash he either gets crazy eyes or crazy eyes and the shine off his fur can blind u :p. *sigh* its such a dilemna because theyre really active at night hence most photo ops are at night..but at the same time he wont pose for me to light a lamp next to him :crazy::laughing::D

Bunduk his own squeeky bone?? :eek: not if i want some sleep :p

duttypaws
April 26th, 2008, 09:25 PM
so cute thats a face you have to love!

luckypenny
April 26th, 2008, 09:26 PM
But think how proud your Mom would be of your spotless room :D all thanks to Bunduk.

onster
April 26th, 2008, 09:30 PM
thanks duttypaws, he really has such a cute expresive face :cat:

lol LP yeah i guess ure right :p:laughing:

Maybe if i can find him a desqueebale bone :crazy: The thing is he always takes his treasures to my room so its mighty annoying when u know...its raw meat..or squeeky things :rolleyes:

14+kitties
April 26th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Very easy to grow onster. I think I found seed at WM. I have the greenhouses of course so it makes it easier but the seed can be started inside in a warm window. Trick is not to overwater it. It's a perennial too so just find a spot in the flower garden and stick some seeds in. You cut it back before it flowers to dry it for them and can have an unending supply. They also like it fresh. My guys like cat mint too. Not as strong as cat nip.

onster
April 26th, 2008, 09:42 PM
cat mint?? I have mint growing for my morrocan mint tea :D
lol

my mom has a pretty green thumb, she has a new project now, thanks!! :angel::laughing:

WM? :o

onster
April 26th, 2008, 09:42 PM
walmart???

14+kitties
April 26th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Ooopps, sorry. :o Yes, Walmart. I am so used to saying that here it just slips out. Seed is pretty easy to find. The cat mint is actually called cat mint, not the mint you use for tea. It looks like cat nip but the leaf is a little bigger and rougher feeling.

onster
April 26th, 2008, 09:49 PM
thanks for the info :D:thumbs up (bunduk and Onnie thank you too :pawprint::cat:)

14+kitties
April 26th, 2008, 09:52 PM
The first pic is cat mint. Actually very pretty. The second one is a closeup of the cat nip leaf. Hope this helps.

duttypaws
April 26th, 2008, 09:55 PM
if its just the chewy sensation he likes of the bone you could remove the squeak... we did that to a dog toy that my dog adored cos well it cut through your eardrum... he still has it 10 years later and looks for it if we try to replace it.. (:yuck:)

ancientgirl
April 26th, 2008, 10:02 PM
LOL, I see Onnie's patch!

I love the picture of Bunduk hiding behind the squeeky bone. LOL!

onster
April 26th, 2008, 10:24 PM
duttypaws it is jsut the chewy sensation he likes ( i think) but I dont want to cut into it because then he will have a 'raw' edge to catch on and then he will chew it into bits and eat it. :eek: Anyway, this one is for the egyptian doggies but Ill pick him up a new toy soon :goodvibes:

14+ the cat mint is very pretty! is it a weed too? Does it smell nice (the flowers?) sorry so many questions :o

lol ancient..hahaha yeah its peeeking out :p He also has one on his neck, teeny one tho :)

Jim Hall
April 26th, 2008, 10:42 PM
lol bun;s gonna be a weight lifter

onster
April 26th, 2008, 10:44 PM
lol, it does look like a mini dumbell eh? hehehe.

omg i can hear the thing squeeking now :eek:. I put it on the highest shelf!!!!! ahhhhh. Im sorry egyptian doggies, i think this toy wasnt meant to be for u :sad:

Frenchy
April 26th, 2008, 11:17 PM
:lightbulb:You can't punish that which you can't see :lightbulb:

:laughing: No you can't :shrug:

Are you going to just give him the toy , he loves it so much ! :cat:

onster
April 26th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Lol frenchy if I gave bunduk everything he loved id have nothing left :p He's a greeedy little guy.

Last two pictures promise.

Kitty for sale :p Refunds with reciept only. (can u spot mr squeekie? :crazy:):

And bunduks close-up. He has such a cutie :cloud9: U can tell he was getting bored of me tho :laughing::

Frenchy
April 26th, 2008, 11:32 PM
(can u spot mr squeekie? :crazy:):

I do , all you can see is the tag and it looks like an alien face :eek:

dum dum dummmmm ........ :laughing:

onster
April 26th, 2008, 11:41 PM
LOL :D

yeah i keep getting alien eyes tonight :sad:

growler~GateKeeper
April 26th, 2008, 11:41 PM
OMG Bunduk is way too cute :lovestruck: :flirt: :cloud9:

Love the "guilty" pic :lovestruck: & hiding his face pic :lovestruck:

:laughing: was there anything in the Catnip container before Bunduk got to it?

onster
April 26th, 2008, 11:42 PM
I do , all you can see is the tag and it looks like an alien face :eek:

dum dum dummmmm ........ :laughing:

hahaha and yes the tag looks like its attached to his tail. Hence kitty for sale :p

I think he thought he could hide it with his super floof :evil: but alas the tag was too big, even for the magnificent floof that is his tail.

onster
April 27th, 2008, 12:00 AM
OMG Bunduk is way too cute :lovestruck: :flirt: :cloud9:

Love the "guilty" pic :lovestruck: & hiding his face pic :lovestruck:

:laughing: was there anything in the Catnip container before Bunduk got to it?

Yes, yes there was :eek::crazy: It had enough to just cover the white bottom of the container. I think i can kiss my sleep tonight goodbye. :crazy: :evil::eek:

growler~GateKeeper
April 27th, 2008, 12:01 AM
:eek: :laughing: :crazy: :cat: :p :laughing:

chico2
April 27th, 2008, 05:31 PM
OMG Onster,I love that little devilish kitty,he is just a dreamkitty,Onnie is very pretty too,although an alien comes to mind in one of the pics:laughing:

14+kitties
April 27th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Onster - the mint is not a weed. It is sold at quite a few nurseries if you don't want to start it yourself. It attracts hummers and butterflies. The flower doesn't smell. The leaves do smell like cat nip (same family). I have had it in my garden for 4 or 5 years now. It self seeds quite well.

rainbow
April 27th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Awww, Bunduk .....Mr. Personality Plus. :cloud9:

I love both of the glowing eyes pics. :evil: And, I really love the last pic of Bunduk. :lovestruck:

rainbow
April 27th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Oh, and what does "nunu" mean? :D

onster
April 27th, 2008, 11:55 PM
thanks 14+, i have just the spot for it!

rainbow...nunu means...Onnie means Onyx...means Noona, boobu, nannusi...noonies ;) hahaha it doesnt translate into anything, except spoiled kitty :lovestruck:

rainbow
April 28th, 2008, 02:16 AM
:laughing: I was expecting something in Egyptian. :D

chico2
April 28th, 2008, 07:32 AM
14+,my cas were never interested in the Cat-Mint,but they sure love their cat-nip plants...
I have to get a couple of new ones this year,I buy them at the nursery already in a pot,don't have the patience for seeds and then I plant them,gotta have cat-nip for my kitties:laughing:
Last year was not a good year,usually the cat-nip(beeing a weed)survives anything,but no cat-nip is coming up this year.
Everything else is doing great though:thumbs up

loopoo
April 28th, 2008, 04:31 PM
:laughing: those pictures and the captions are too funny, your kitties are so adorable :lovestruck: