Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Howdy from Kansas!

MissDorsie
April 26th, 2008, 03:08 PM
My name is Doris, I live in Wichita, and hope to share and learn alot from this forum. My Black Lab pup, Sapphire Rose would also like to say "Howdy"! She loves everyone she comes in contact with. I got her as a birthday gift last Nov. and I swear she thinks she's human.

mastifflover
April 26th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Howdy from Toronto and welcome to the board. You must post pics of your pup, or you will be harassed. It is a requirement even if it does not say so. Right guys

MissDorsie
April 26th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Howdy from Toronto and welcome to the board. You must post pics of your pup, or you will be harassed. It is a requirement even if it does not say so. Right guys

Sorry, I wanted to, but I'm not sure how. It wouldn't let me post a pic from a folder on my computer.

mastifflover
April 26th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Oh you may have to make a few more posts for that feature to activate. I also have a photobucket account they are free and I post my pics my page is Masifflover imagine that
http://smg.photobucket.com

MissDorsie
April 26th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the info. Geez...I forgot all about PhotoBucket! I do have an account, I hope I can find my password.

FancyAppy
April 26th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Welcome. There are many interesting topics here and plenty of areas to post photos. I have not been here very long but have found that everyone is very friendly and really loves their pets.There is alot of great info here . I know you will enjoy your time here.

hazelrunpack
April 26th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Welcome, MissDorsie!

To discourage spammers, I believe there is a 36 hour delay and a 5-post minimum before you can upload attachments, but a photobucket link should work until then. :D We really do love pics... :o

Looking forward to hearing about (and seeing) Sapphire Rose! (love the name!)

MissDorsie
April 26th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Welcome, MissDorsie!

To discourage spammers, I believe there is a 36 hour delay and a 5-post minimum before you can upload attachments, but a photobucket link should work until then. :D We really do love pics... :o

Looking forward to hearing about (and seeing) Sapphire Rose! (love the name!)

Thanks so much. I'm really glad I found this forum!:thumbs up

MissDorsie
April 27th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Welcome. There are many interesting topics here and plenty of areas to post photos. I have not been here very long but have found that everyone is very friendly and really loves their pets.There is alot of great info here . I know you will enjoy your time here.

I'm looking forward to posting some of my favorite pics. I have been wanting to share them with anyone who might appreciate them. I'm also going to tell my sister about this forum, she has lots of pets..cats, dogs, horses, and cows. Are cows allowed in here? :laughing:

chico2
April 27th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Miss Dorsie,anything on 4 legs is allowed here:thumbs upactually 2-legged ones too,as long as they have feathers...
Looking forward to pics of your pup,WELCOME!!