Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

what do your cats do at 530am???

duttypaws
April 26th, 2008, 09:07 AM
They werent on the bed.... or their blankets... they were watching the sunrise! (one was in the bedroom and one was in the bathroom!)

badger
April 26th, 2008, 09:38 AM
I wish mine would watch the sunrise instead of pulling my hair and raking their paws over my cheeks so I'll get up and feed them :yell:
That being said, the dawn chorus at this time of year is divine so I don't mind that much.

duttypaws
April 26th, 2008, 09:41 AM
lol well once they realised i was up and wandering about the meows began so they got fed and back to bed...

phoozles
April 26th, 2008, 09:43 AM
:laughing: I hear that Badger!

Pretty pics, duttypaws! Now I have a question - what were YOU doing up at 5:30 AM ? :D

luckypenny
April 26th, 2008, 09:45 AM
What were you doing up at 5:30am??

Those photos are beautiful :cloud9: ! I wonder what you kitties were thinking?

luckypenny
April 26th, 2008, 09:46 AM
We're wondering the same thing phoozles :laughing: .

duttypaws
April 26th, 2008, 09:47 AM
i went to the bathroom lol :laughing:

krdahmer
April 26th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Mine are usually stalking the birds munching at the feeders, and beginning their morning wake up call routine (which does NOT get me outta bed until 9... I am determined to show them it's not working!!!).

My guys are jelous of those awesome kitty size window sills you have too!;)

duttypaws
April 26th, 2008, 11:12 AM
yeah they can both sit.... they are the same size in both rooms... and can fit their big butts!!!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/adz595/P4220070.jpg

growler~GateKeeper
April 27th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Great shots :thumbs up so cute watching the sunrise :cloud9:

By 5:30 Duffy's getting her after breakfast massage/brushing after waking me up @ 5 for breakfast :rolleyes: :laughing:

ancientgirl
April 27th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Great pictures of them.

At 5:30, I've got two still sleeping on me, one meowing at me to get breakfast on, and another tapping me on the shoulder wanting to be pet.

chico2
April 27th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Great pics,they look so sweet:thumbs up
At 5:30 in my house,Vinnie decides its time for foooood,get up mom!!
Rocky and Chico will stay in the background while Vinnie does the evil deed of waking me up..yawn:laughing:

Dogastrophe
April 27th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Gracie will climb on top of the wife and slowly paw at her hands (under the blankets). If there is no response, she will move higher and tap her on the face until she gets a response. Thankfully she leaves me alone or uses me as a walkway to get to the wife rather than pestering me at that hour.

rainbow
April 27th, 2008, 07:22 PM
i went to the bathroom lol :laughing:

:laughing: ...did you take the pics before or after? :laughing: I would still have been too sleepy to even think about getting pics of them. :D They turned out great too. :thumbs up

duttypaws
April 27th, 2008, 07:32 PM
:laughing: ...did you take the pics before or after? :laughing: I would still have been too sleepy to even think about getting pics of them. :D They turned out great too. :thumbs up

after.... i saw them and went aww photo opportunity..... they are learning that i like sleep... although by 730 they have both got the mew tantrum going :)

which i dont mind as during the week they are fed at 630/7am....

loopoo
April 28th, 2008, 04:23 PM
awww those are great shots:lovestruck: what a view they have