Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cuz owners : I now feel your pain.

onster
April 26th, 2008, 07:35 AM
The location of the secret vault has been compromised. I repeat, it has been compromised. :p Bunduk found the box where I was stashing the kitty and doggy stuff for Egypt.

4am, onster snoozing soundly squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, sqeek, squeek, Squeeeeeeeek

!!!!!
lol its probably bad karma cuz i was giggling yesterday at WD's maggie and her never sleeping/cuz obsession :p
but omg its the devil!!!! How can u guys stand it?? especially WD?! lol. It wasnt exactly a cuz, some bone shaped rubber/plastic thing with a squeek in it. I should have known bunduk would find a way to it with his plastic fettish :crazy:

So that my friends is why im up at 8am. I finally threw the covers off and went to look for the wretched offendor (the toy not bunduk..he's naughty not wretched..)...he was happily chewing it under my bed :yell:

I cant believe bunduk, stealing from the the doggies :evil:!! I would leave it for him as he loves it so much and get the dogs another one......but no way in hell am i living with that squeeeK!!! :eek

breeze
April 26th, 2008, 07:43 AM
AAWWW Onster... the squeek lasts about 2 days in my house then either

1) Bree desqueeks it..
2) I, me, desqueek it

the only toy that has a squeeker in it is the one she plays outside with..that I can handle, but in the house nope my hubby would go nuts!!! and after a while so would I....

:grouphug:

wdawson
April 26th, 2008, 08:23 AM
:laugh:....welcome to the crazy toy obsessed doggie club.

luckypenny
April 26th, 2008, 08:30 AM
:D Good boy Bunduk :thumbs up . He was just trying to help get you up to get a headstart on the room-cleaning you said you wanted to do ;) .

I don't know why but the squeak-squeaks always make me laugh.

Frenchy
April 26th, 2008, 02:30 PM
:laughing: don't you love that noise ? :laughing: But really , I found the Cuz less ... irritable than the other squeeking toys , like LP , the noise makes me laugh ! But Nelly has unsqueek them both.

:offtopic: Then again , Sam's drooling makes me laugh too :laughing: my sister was making sandwiches earlier , Sam by her side :rolleyes: and then I heard her go : eeewwwww , look at the drool :yuck:

me = :laughing: that's my Sam :cloud9:

chico2
April 26th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Oh,our Bunduk,he must give you soooo much joy:laughing:
He certainly has a little devil in him,but who cares,he's an absolute sweetie:laughing:

14+kitties
April 26th, 2008, 07:22 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Too funny! Our Bunduk is back - old tricks and all!

rainbow
April 26th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Silly Bunduk. :crazy: When I first started reading your story I thought how in the world can he make a Cuz squeak as there's no way he can fit it in his mouth. :eek: Is the squeaker in the bone as loud as the one in the Cuz? :D

And, since you got up early, did you get your room cleaned yet? :laughing:

rainbow
April 26th, 2008, 07:41 PM
I don't know why but the squeak-squeaks always make me laugh.

:laughing: don't you love that noise ? :laughing: But really , I found the Cuz less ... irritable than the other squeeking toys , like LP , the noise makes me laugh ! But Nelly has unsqueek them both.

Same here.......there is only one Cuz left that still has it's squeaker and I giggle every time Logan gets it going. :D Chase, on the other hand, isn't as good at it since he uses his foot to make it squeak. :rolleyes:

onster
April 26th, 2008, 07:50 PM
LOL

but guys how lovable is it at 4am?? :crazy: (WD ure on my side right?!? lol)

plus im convinced this thing is more evil/annoying than a cuz! I dont think I can desqueek it either :eek:

and yes, he's baaack :cloud9::D

14+kitties
April 26th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Onster - if I tell you what I was doing at 4 AM this morning you will be glad you got woke up the way you did.
I was awakened by hubby saying "OUT Sam! @#@#%!" and a few other choice words. I came down the steps to find that lovable Sam had had diarrhea during the night. The smell woke up hubby and he came down to investigate thinking it was the cats. Needless to say his attempts at cleaning it off my carpet was only making it worse! So, at 4 AM this morn.... I was cleaning carpet of unmentionables.

onster
April 26th, 2008, 08:37 PM
:eek:

who's sam? :o U have a doggy?

i retract my whining. lol

hazelrunpack
April 26th, 2008, 08:39 PM
I much prefer the sound of a Cuz at 4 a.m. to the sound of a dog barfing up recycled poop on my bed at that hour. :rolleyes:

Now we'll have to make Bunduk an honorary dog! :laughing: Think he'll appreciate that?

14+kitties
April 26th, 2008, 08:42 PM
We have 2 dogs onster. Sam is a labx - 12 years old. Keesha is a toy poodle almost 14 years old. We also have fish and 2 peach face love birds.
And thank you for the hug. :)

onster
April 26th, 2008, 08:46 PM
i used to have peach faced love birds too..loud as heck but well..they really do love eachother :lovestruck: (one escaped and the other flew back to it)..very beautiful too :lovestruck:.

Is sam ok? or was that just regular diarrhea, if there is such a thing (like regular cat hairballs?)

Barfing recyled poop?? :eek: Well..bunduk eats Onnie's thrown up hairballs and kibbles if I dont clean fast enough :yuck::yuck:

oh and he already thinks hes a dog hazel :p I just bought him a huge dog bed that Im sure quite a few doggies here would be jealous of :D :laughing:(he's lying on it in the new photo thread i posted)

14+kitties
April 26th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Sam is good. She just cleaned out a few too many cat food cans yesterday and then pigged out at supper. Her belly rebels occasionally. Thanks for asking.

onster
April 26th, 2008, 09:35 PM
awww silly doggy. I hope ure carpet is alright too :o lol.

:grouphug: how come the men can never properly clean up the messes?? if my bro had to clean up a mess I think he would make his own mess (strong gag-reflex..or so he claims :yell:)

hazelrunpack
April 26th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Barfing recyled poop?? :eek: Well..bunduk eats Onnie's thrown up hairballs and kibbles if I dont clean fast enough :yuck::yuck:

Yeah, and it doesn't smell any better the second time around :eeew:

The Pack likes to share, too...so when someone brings something up for a vote, hazel goes into :crazy: lady mode, trying to run for paper towel and guard the matter at hand all at the same time... :o

oh and he already thinks hes a dog hazel :p I just bought him a huge dog bed that Im sure quite a few doggies here would be jealous of :D :laughing:(he's lying on it in the new photo thread i posted)

Which thread? I haven't been having a lot of luck getting into photo threads lately... :sad:

growler~GateKeeper
April 26th, 2008, 10:54 PM
:laugh: :sorry: :laugh:

Duffy doesn't have any squeeky toys but she has woken me up btwn 3-4am w/a very loud MRRRRREOOOOOWWWWW to show me she caught her fave toy mouse :D

onster
April 26th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Which thread? I haven't been having a lot of luck getting into photo threads lately... :sad:

awwww...its the "bandit strikes again" one in the pet photo section...maybe somone can email u some photos? (theyre not really that great if thats any consolation?) :shrug:

lol growler ill take MREEEOOW anyday over SQUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEk :p I love it when they bring their mousies :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
April 26th, 2008, 11:04 PM
but she usually doesn't bring me the mousie but stays in the living room so I have to get up & go to her or she'll keep MMMMMRRREOOOOOWWWWWing til I do :rolleyes::D only occasionally will she bring it to me :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
April 26th, 2008, 11:29 PM
awwww...its the "bandit strikes again" one in the pet photo section...maybe somone can email u some photos? (theyre not really that great if thats any consolation?) :shrug:

I didn't even attempt that one, yet...but I'll go give it a try. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
April 27th, 2008, 12:11 AM
I finally saw them, onster! (:thankyou: for emailing them, growler! :D)

They're so cute--Bunduk on his silken pharoah's cushion, with his purloined bone, and then cuddling with Onnie! :cloud9: But what's the chewed up plastic container for?! :laughing:

I hope you hid the squeaky toy well so you get some decent slumber tonight. :sleepy: