Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Buddy is finally home!!

happycats
April 25th, 2008, 07:35 PM
HE"S HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I took so long to come here, I have been spending every second with Buddy!!

OMG he is the most amazing dog I have ever met!! GG everything you said is true, he is totally amazing!! He just loves my son, and my son loves him, they have been inseprable ever since he arrived!!

He' right here lying by my feet as I type, he is such a sweetheart!

My son brought him outside, and all the kids in the neighbourhood, came running up and screaming, and Buddy just calmly stood there tail wagging, letting all the kids love him up!!

Everyone in the neighbourhood is amazed at what a sweet calm boy he is!!

OMG I just love this guy!

He doesn't like his kibble, but loves cheese and beef!

duttypaws
April 25th, 2008, 07:45 PM
:highfive: sounds like a great match... my best memories were with my dog as a kid.... :)

:dog::dog:

Frenchy
April 25th, 2008, 07:48 PM
I thought you were getting him tomorrow .... I'm so happy for you ! After what he's been through , he must feel in heaven at your place with you and your family ! :cloud9:

Don't worry about the kibble , he will come around ! :thumbs up

You do have a dg cam now do you ? :pray:

ancientgirl
April 25th, 2008, 07:54 PM
I thought you were getting him tomorrow too. It's great your son is so happy to have him.

I have a feeling we will be seeing some great new pictures:D

rainbow
April 25th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Awwww....what a heartwarming story :cloud9: but how could you post it without pics to show us? :frustrated:

:laughing:

joeysmama
April 25th, 2008, 09:20 PM
LOL Rainbow I was thinking the same thing "Why am I not looking at pictures ?????":confused:

hazelrunpack
April 25th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Yay, Buddy! :dog: He really sounds like a lovely soul! :cloud9: