Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

How Many Cuzes Does It Take...

luckypenny
April 25th, 2008, 11:05 AM
...to amuse three dogs and their mom (who's looking for any excuse to avoid doing the housework today) :D ??

luckypenny
April 25th, 2008, 11:08 AM
1. "There's one for me."

2. "Got it!"

3. And one more time :laughing: .

luckypenny
April 25th, 2008, 11:09 AM
"Mmmm, yummy stick."

luckypenny
April 25th, 2008, 11:12 AM
I just discovered a new talent of mine. Holding and throwing 6 Cuzes with my left hand while snapping photos with my right :D .

I need a life :o :laughing: .

diandpat
April 25th, 2008, 11:18 AM
OMG that' hysterical. Look at all those cuzes!! Who cares if the house is clean if you are spending your time outside anyways...who's gonna know??? lol

breeze
April 25th, 2008, 11:36 AM
:laughing::laughing:
cuz's cuz's everywhere.. you are very talented being able to snap pictures while throwing toys..... I can't do that!!

want4rain
April 25th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I just discovered a new talent of mine. Holding and throwing 6 Cuzes with my left hand while snapping photos with my right :D .

I need a life :o :laughing: .

OMG i was going to ask if they all were in the air!!! some talent you have there LP!!

-ash

Ford Girl
April 25th, 2008, 11:51 AM
You have 6 cuzes!!! :eek: Thats too funny! And cute. I like the action shots...and of course Penny. :angel:

Here Penny...come here girl...jump in to my car....I got a stick for you...

(This makes me think of poor poor Nelly - who only has 1/2 a Cuz. :sad: Not fair :mad:)

jessi76
April 25th, 2008, 11:53 AM
lol... looks like the grass is greener on the other side of the fence... literally. of course, i'd ALWAYS choose the side with the adorable dogs...grass or not! looks like they're having a great time!

luckypenny
April 25th, 2008, 11:54 AM
:D The trick is to use each finger between the Cuzes' feet and your thumb to hold 4 together (it helps when they're not goopy with saliva). Use right hand to put remaining 2 Cuzes to balance on others. Carefully grab camera hanging around your neck, pray the dogs don't tackle you first, throw and snap away :laughing:.

I still have a headache from laughing so hard :D .

luckypenny
April 25th, 2008, 12:02 PM
lol... looks like the grass is greener on the other side of the fence... literally.

:laughing: I was waiting for someone to notice. That's the lovely new sod we layed last fall :frustrated: . Oh well, what can I do :shrug: . (You can imagine what the wood floors look like indoors :eek: .)

You have 6 cuzes!!! :eek: Thats too funny!

They kept disappearing during the winter months so I'd pick up a couple extra when I thought of it. Now that the snow has all melted...

Can you pick the two that don't belong :D ?

jessi76
April 25th, 2008, 12:09 PM
my yard looks the same! well, the dog penned area. the rest of the yard looks a tiny bit better. I'm amazed to see Cuz balls w/ feet! my dog chews off the feet instantly. we have 2 or 3 cuz balls, none have feet, horns got chewed off too, and one had a tail at one point, but that didn't last long either.

jealma
April 25th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Looks like a fun play time at your house. And don't worry about the sod, soak that stuff with lots of water, and soon it will be up to snuff.

Frenchy
April 25th, 2008, 12:11 PM

:laugh: I love that first picture where they're all up in the air :laughing:

(This makes me think of poor poor Nelly - who only has 1/2 a Cuz. :sad: Not fair :mad:)

I thought of Nelly too :laughing: I thought omg she would be in heaven (hint hint to LP to open a doggy daycare , it would be perfect as she lives near my work :D) btw , Nelly does have 2 Cuz , I know I know , she needs more :laughing:

Ford Girl
April 25th, 2008, 12:19 PM
I thought of Nelly too :laughing: I thought omg she would be in heaven (hint hint to LP to open a doggy daycare , it would be perfect as she lives near my work :D) btw , Nelly does have 2 Cuz , I know I know , she needs more :laughing:

Sounds like a great idea LP - more doggies means more cuzes. :cloud9: Who need grass anyways? :shrug:

Nelly only has 2? :eek: omigod - the poor thing. Intervention time!! Send all cuzes to Nelly!

luckypenny
April 25th, 2008, 12:28 PM
...hint hint to LP to open a doggy daycare

Sounds like a great idea LP - more doggies means more cuzes.

Why not, the neighbors already think there's something not right with me :laughing: (who could blame them with me in the yard in my pj's, slippers, a sweater, and throwing half a dozen toys in the air snapping pictures, all the while laughing like a lunatic :crazy: ). An extra dog or two wouldn't hurt my reputation :D .

Frenchy
April 25th, 2008, 12:36 PM
woohoo , I'll tell Nelly to pack her things for Monday morning ! I'm going to have to buy her a little lunch box and she'll bring treats to share with Lucky , Penny and Ava !! :crazy:

But what about Sam and Bailey :sad:

luckypenny
April 25th, 2008, 12:45 PM
woohoo , I'll tell Nelly to pack her things for Monday morning ! I'm going to have to buy her a little lunch box and she'll bring treats to share with Lucky , Penny and Ava !! :crazy:

Wouldn't that be fun? I wonder if it would work?

But what about Sam and Bailey :sad:

They could lounge on the deck with me :cloud9: .

ancientgirl
April 25th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Wow, I thought at first they were all connected to some invisible wire and sticking up from the ground. Neat pictures!

breeze
April 25th, 2008, 01:06 PM
:D The trick is to use each finger between the Cuzes' feet and your thumb to hold 4 together (it helps when they're not goopy with saliva). Use right hand to put remaining 2 Cuzes to balance on others. Carefully grab camera hanging around your neck, pray the dogs don't tackle you first, throw and snap away :laughing:.

you have it mastered so I will leave the fancy fingure work to you..:thumbs up:thumbs up

I'm all thumbs these days :D

luckypenny
April 25th, 2008, 01:20 PM
:shrug: I could give lessons :D . It would be BYOP (bring your own pup) and I'll supply the Cuzes.

rainbow
April 25th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Good action shots :thumbs up and that's a great talent you have there. :laughing:

But, what I want to know is, how come all the cuzzes still have their feet? :D

shredy
April 25th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Too cute!! Chloe is jealous, she only has one cuz :D

TeriM
April 25th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Great shots :laughing:, isn't it great the special talents we develop as dog slaves :D.

I also love the shot of Penny with her stick :lovestruck:.

glasslass
April 25th, 2008, 07:37 PM
That's the first time I've seen or heard of a Cuz!! Den-Den & Corky are soooo deprived! Do they bounce off-kilter? And - - neat pictures!

shane 123
April 25th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Never seen any of those before. Will have to look more closely when I go to the pet store, they look great to keep the dogs busy.

Frenchy
April 25th, 2008, 08:52 PM
I was wondering too !!!
That's the first time I've seen or heard of a Cuz!! Den-Den & Corky are soooo deprived! Do they bounce off-kilter? And - - neat pictures!

Never seen any of those before. Will have to look more closely when I go to the pet store, they look great to keep the dogs busy.

glasslass and shane , you MUST get one !!! I've never seen dogs get all :crazy: for a toy ! But make sure to get the orange one , don't ask me why , but most dogs will only play with the orange one.

Dracko
April 25th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Thread made me :laughing:

otter
April 25th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Molly has packed her bags and is headed to LP's house - she had determined that I'm an unfit mom, seeing that she only has one Cuz right now :sad: :cry:

and LP has the BESTEST Cuz's, the orange evil Cuz!

rainbow
April 26th, 2008, 12:10 AM
:laughing: :laughing: and then both my two boys are coming to chew the feet off of all the cuzzes so they look like everybody else's. :D

otter
April 26th, 2008, 12:14 AM
I might only have one cuz but, he's still got his feet!!:lovestruck: I like feet :thumbs up Keep those Rainbow dogs away!:evil:
I'm coming Cuzs....
- Molly

rainbow
April 26th, 2008, 12:20 AM
I might only have one cuz but, he's still got his feet!!:lovestruck: I like feet :thumbs up Keep those Rainbow dogs away!:evil:
I'm coming Cuzs....
- Molly

We still have one Cuz with a squeaker though. :D

growler~GateKeeper
April 26th, 2008, 01:43 AM
:laugh: great pics LP - way too funny :laughing:

LP if your opening a doggy daycare can I come work with you? :D

BusterBoo
April 26th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Good action shots :thumbs up and that's a great talent you have there. :laughing:

Buster recently got his second Orange Cuz and I cut the feet off BEFORE I gave it to him as the last one lost it's feet within the first hour. Squeaker has also been removed. I also bought him a Red Bear (made with the same material as Cuz, but I think different company.....and those feet have been removed too!!! But amazingly, the squeaker is still working!!

wdawson
April 26th, 2008, 09:35 AM
great pics,doggie heaven with all those cuzes....i had to cover maggies eyes before looking at them though:D

luckypenny
April 26th, 2008, 09:40 AM
glasslass and shane , you MUST get one !!! I've never seen dogs get all :crazy: for a toy ! But make sure to get the orange one , don't ask me why , but most dogs will only play with the orange one.

Absolutely! I don't know why the orange ones either, but our dogs love them! They have one of each of the other colors and sizes but they don't play with them :confused: .

No idea! I think only one is missing the tips of it's pointy ears but all the feet are intact as are all the squeakers. All they want to do is squeak-squeak-squeak them :laughing:

LP if your opening a doggy daycare can I come work with you? :D

For sure :D . I need someone to do the house chores while I play :laughing: .

MissDorsie
April 26th, 2008, 07:25 PM
"Mmmm, yummy stick."

Looks alot like my Lab pup, Sapphire. She loves to chew on sticks, too!
Great pics!

growler~GateKeeper
April 27th, 2008, 02:36 AM
For sure :D . I need someone to do the house chores while I play :laughing: .

No fair! I wanna play too! :yell: :D

zarhad
April 27th, 2008, 03:53 AM

LOL this is the best instructions ever they should put it on the side of a package!

really cute looks like you guys were having alot of fun...:p