Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi From Quebec...

DougG
April 24th, 2008, 07:16 PM
I have three Himalayan cats, and have uploaded pictures of them below.

There's Kobi, a ten year old Seal Point male. He's got a fantastic coat, very proud and regal looking especially when it's in full bloom in Winter. Kobi's a real pushover that loves to have his chin scratched. Then there's Silky, a seven year old Blue Cream female, and Molly, also seven years old - she is a Tortie Seal Point female. Under all that fur Silky is a petite and wiry little girl, as sweet as can be, with purrs you can hear across the room. Molly is a solid girl, also very sweet and quite scampy, and she loves to play and be chased around.

I stumbled across this great forum last week while doing research on what might be going on with my Himalayan cat Silky, and I started this (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=51619) thread. Since I started the thread Silky has been doing extremely well, she's eating like a piggy, she's her happy normal self. Silky's most recent test results came out fine, which made me pretty darn happy!

I'll certainly be exploring the rest of this forum over the coming days - I can't believe I didn't know about it before! I'd also like to thank all the people who posted their valuable advice and comments in the thread I started. It's so great to connect with other loving pet owners!

hazelrunpack
April 24th, 2008, 10:32 PM
omg, the eyes in that first pic! :cloud9: They're glowing!

Gorgeous kittles, DougG. Welcome to all of you.

phoozles
April 25th, 2008, 04:30 PM
DougG, your kitties are absolutely beautiful! :lovestruck:
My allergies would be screaming at me, but I wouldn't be able to resist hugging and squeezing those gorgeous guys!

rainbow
April 26th, 2008, 12:42 AM
Welcome to pets.ca :thumbs up ....your himmies are all gorgeous. :cloud9:

FancyAppy
April 26th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Welcome. Beautiful cats!!!!!!