Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Trophy gets a new home - Yahoo!

marko
April 23rd, 2008, 01:50 PM
I love reporting good news and Trophy is enjoying his new family. :highfive: Trophy is a dog that stayed at Montreal SPCA for over 5 months. I walked him quite a few times. GRRRREAT dog! GRRRREAT fur!

Here is some news and pics from Anita and Marie-Claude who are AMAZING volunteers at the Montreal SPCA.

Trophy’s visit at the SPCA this Sunday was very pleasant!! The family brought Trophy along with one of this pack members: Charlo! They stayed with us for approximately an hour! Trophy was an absolute delight – I’ll let the photos speak for themselves!!!!! I must add that Trophy is completely in-love with his family!!! I’m soooo happy for our boy – he found his ideal family!!!!!! Please let me know what you think of the photos – I’ll email your comments to the family! For those of you who have joined us recently, Trophy was adopted approx. 2 months ago – he stayed with us for over 5 months – no one understood why… a gorgeous, well-behaved husky, shep mix…

aslan
April 23rd, 2008, 01:54 PM
yay i love happy stories, thanks for sharing marko. i love the roorooroo pic.

diandpat
April 23rd, 2008, 01:56 PM
Yeah!!!! Marko, feel free to report good news whenever possible...can't get enough of it. Look at the smile on that boys face. Second chances are great. Congrats to all involved...especially his new family!

TKW
April 24th, 2008, 08:49 PM
What a handsome boy he is!!!

:thumbs up

Rottielover
April 24th, 2008, 09:26 PM
I remember seeing him there when I went, so glad the guy found a furever family.
Thank you for posting :)

hazelrunpack
April 24th, 2008, 11:18 PM
What a great ending...or should I say beginning?...for Trophy's Story! So heartwarming to hear that he got such a wonderful home!

growler~GateKeeper
April 25th, 2008, 02:11 AM
:highfive: for Trophy :lovestruck: Hard to imagine a cutie like him staying in shelter so long :shrug:

chico2
April 25th, 2008, 06:37 AM
Marko,that's great news:thumbs up
Trophy looks very happy,no more shelters,although volonteers like you and Rottielover makes life for these pups happier,a home of their own beats everything:dog:

rainbow
April 26th, 2008, 01:25 AM
What a gorgeous boy he is :lovestruck: and I love happy ending stories. :cloud9:

Frenchy
April 27th, 2008, 09:29 AM
i love the roorooroo pic.

Me too , and if only we could put words in his mouth....it probably meant = I'm sooooo happpyyyyy !

wow , 5 months waiting for his forever family , I'm so happy he finally found one ! :thumbs up

badger
April 27th, 2008, 09:41 AM
And thanks to the staff and volunteers at the SPCA who have suffered through the Barnoti regime (that's ancien régime) and still made the animals their priority. I hope the employees who lost their jobs get them back and that a new era has begun.
Sweet dog, what a beautiful ending.