Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fight!!!

luckypenny
April 22nd, 2008, 09:25 PM
Just kidding. Take a peek at what Penny and Ava have been up to the last couple of days. They're actually playing together regularly now without it getting out of hand :highfive: .

luckypenny
April 22nd, 2008, 09:26 PM
Some more :D .

luckypenny
April 22nd, 2008, 09:29 PM
Lucky not needing to referee (take a look at the overzealously pruned cedar hedge. Gee, thanks Penny :rolleyes:).

Pals :cloud9: .

Frenchy
April 22nd, 2008, 09:33 PM
woohoo good girl Penny ! :thumbs up love the teethy pics :)

pitgrrl
April 22nd, 2008, 09:38 PM
Couldn't you just sneak a couple of them to work with you one day so I could meet them? I'd sit with them outside while took care of business :shrug:

luckypenny
April 22nd, 2008, 09:47 PM
woohoo good girl Penny ! :thumbs up love the teethy pics :)

Actually, it's Ava who's allowing Penny to play now. Regardless, it's a relief to see them get along so well...and so much more fun :thumbs up .

Couldn't you just sneak a couple of them to work with you one day so I could meet them? I'd sit with them outside while took care of business :shrug:

I wish! I've tried a few times with both Lucky and Penny but there's just too many ppl wanting to touch them (they're not good with strangers if not greeted properly :o). And too many dogs off leash in that area :shrug: .

Ava does great though. Loud traffic makes her jump a bit but she looooves meeting new people :) .

otter
April 22nd, 2008, 11:27 PM
Yipeee for happy playing puppies! Just makes me :D:D:D

growler~GateKeeper
April 23rd, 2008, 12:20 AM
All three of them look great :thumbs up And having so much fun playing together :highfive: Nice to see both Penny & Ava being rolled.....not one always in submission but taking turns :pawprint:

Love the ref not needed pic w/all of them :cloud9: Ava looks like she can't decide who to play with :D

ancientgirl
April 23rd, 2008, 09:57 AM
That last shot is cute. "Ha ha, we were just playin'."

Ford Girl
April 23rd, 2008, 03:31 PM
Ooooo, so cute! Took them awhile eh, but much to Penny's delight Ava is her new wrestling buddy!! Love the teeth pics, so mean! :rolleyes: :laughing:

I bet Lucky a bit more at ease when they are all out in the yard. :angel:

My cedars look just like yours :frustrated:

mandynor
April 23rd, 2008, 03:58 PM
I love seeing dogs at play!!! Those are some great looking happy dogs!! I love the teethy ones! ha!

glasslass
April 23rd, 2008, 04:54 PM
I love the "get in your face" shots!

Gail P
April 24th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Great pics. Love the teeth one. I'm always trying to get shots of my guys mid-fight, but they never stay still long enough to get really good ones.

rainbow
April 25th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Great to see them playing so well together. :goodvibes: The action shots are great :thumbs up and I really love the last pic of Penny and Ava together. :lovestruck:

loopoo
April 26th, 2008, 03:07 PM
definitely great that they are playing well together.. i love the teethy shots as well, especially the last one:)