Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Another glorious day...

chico2
April 21st, 2008, 11:07 AM
so,I cannot resist more pics:laughing:
I wish it would rain,so I could get some work done inside..
Here they are again and again...:laughing:

badger
April 21st, 2008, 11:18 AM
People from more temperate climates don't understand how we long for spring and how :crazy: we become when it finally arrives.
Adorable pictures. The one under the stool is contest-ready!!

Chris21711
April 21st, 2008, 11:21 AM
I'll ignore your comment 'I wish it would rain' Chico, I guess the guys did not hear you, otherwise they would have been at your throat :laughing: They look like they are really enjoying the weather.

chico2
April 21st, 2008, 01:31 PM
Chris,I need an excuse to stay inside,just one day of rain is all I need:laughing:I'm supposed to be painting my PC-Room:yell:
Thank's Badger,Vinnie is very photogenic for sure,I love to take pics of him,as you might have noticed.:laughing:

phoozles
April 21st, 2008, 02:09 PM
Chico2 your boys are absolutely gorgeous as always :cloud9:
How can you resist going outside and spending time with your fuzzbots when it's so beautiful out? :lightbulb: You can save the room painting for the winter time! :D

ancientgirl
April 21st, 2008, 02:55 PM
How cute! I never noticed those freckles on Vinnies nose before. Or has he been playing in the mud again? :D

And I didn't know you had a silver tiger!:laughing:

Chico is gorgeous as usual!

chico2
April 21st, 2008, 03:34 PM
ancient,Rocky is not a silver tabby,it just looks like it in the pic,he's a wonderful brown tabby,he lays there and keeps a look out for intruders.
Chico lazes around most of the time when we are outside,ever now and then he'll play with hubby and the water-hose.
Vinnie got those 2 spots when he was about 1 yr old,they are his beauty-spots:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
April 21st, 2008, 05:57 PM
Oh boy, I think I need to adjust the color on my laptop LOL, I thought Rocky was silver. He's a cutie in any color.

I love Vinnies beauty marks:lovestruck: And Chico reminds me of a certain couch potato black kitty I know personally.:D

Frenchy
April 21st, 2008, 08:18 PM
Vinnie got those 2 spots when he was about 1 yr old,they are his beauty-spots:lovestruck:

And it says : "place food here" :D

KimandAutumn
April 21st, 2008, 08:48 PM
ohh chico I just love your kitties.... I may have to catnap one...or all of them! :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
April 22nd, 2008, 01:03 AM
I think the boys heard your call for rain.....got some staredown pics there :laughing: no way! they say :cat:

great pics :highfive:

Rocky looks great :thumbs up
Vinnie :lovestruck:
Chico looks great as well :thumbs up

Love4himies
April 22nd, 2008, 06:28 AM
I never noticed Vinnie's beauty spots before, chico. Everytime I see him I think of my Snowball. He didn't have the two different colour eyes, but their face is identical.

Your kitties are so happy, they are living the ultimate kitty life :thumbs up.

FancyAppy
April 22nd, 2008, 01:09 PM
The first pic is my favorite. Look at those beautiful eyes in a perfect kitty face. Vinnie is so darn cute.I love all your cat photos but that Vinnie, he just steals my heart everytime I look at him.

chico2
April 22nd, 2008, 03:46 PM
Thank's,and to think I almost did not keep him.
He was found by some friends of ours about 8 weeks old,they gave him to me to find a home for him.
My vet had a doctor friend who wanted him for her kids,but wanted him declawed first:yell:
Needless to say,that was not going to happen,so we kept him,claws and all:cat:

ancientgirl
April 22nd, 2008, 05:51 PM
Isn't it funny how things work out? I wasn't planning on keeping Maks and Kiska either.:laughing:

glasslass
April 23rd, 2008, 05:07 PM
In the sun, Chico's fur looks like deep sable.

shredy
April 23rd, 2008, 10:54 PM
Hi Chico! I love the pics, they look so content lazing in the sun!

Mahealani770
April 24th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Hey girl! How are you? Gosh I love your furkids....they are GORGEOUS!! I still have the pet wall so I get to look at them every day...lol
Hope things are well with you!

chico2
April 24th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Well,well,look who's back:thumbs up :laughing:

Mahealani770
April 24th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Yay! I'm back! I have a little bit of an update in the off-topic forum, if you're interested. The kids are lookin good!

rainbow
April 25th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Awwww...your boys are looking good as always. :cloud9:

loopoo
April 26th, 2008, 02:09 PM
i always love looking at pictures of your kitties.. all three are really gorgeous shots:lovestruck: makes me feel all relaxed just looking at them :)

MissDorsie
April 26th, 2008, 05:22 PM
I'm a sucker for both white and calico cats! Beautiful kitties.