Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Anyone going form Montreal to Toronto?

happycats
April 21st, 2008, 09:16 AM
Is anyone going from Montreal to Toronto in the very near future?
Please let me know.:)
Thank you

happycats
April 21st, 2008, 02:55 PM
anyone? :D

aslan
April 21st, 2008, 02:56 PM
how near future, and what is it you need happycats, i might know someone.

happycats
April 21st, 2008, 03:12 PM
Possible doggie delivery! The dog doesn't have much time where he is, but I have someone here who wants him.

diandpat
April 21st, 2008, 03:23 PM
Well, no plans to go to TO any time soon however if this is life or death I could certainly be persuaded to drive to Kingston if anyone can pick up the ball from there.

onster
April 21st, 2008, 04:21 PM
I dont know what's "very near" but im going to montreal end of this month early next month for a weeks holiday, then coming back to Waterloo, only an hour or so from TO?

onster
April 21st, 2008, 04:21 PM
I believe its the 27th im going..... (timeshare thing)

happycats
April 22nd, 2008, 10:06 AM
It has to be this week, week-end at the latest. Dog only has that long :sad:

ancientgirl
April 22nd, 2008, 10:46 AM
Happycats, maybe you should post on the actual thread title the dog only has a short time. The title of this thread doesn't really give people any idea of the urgency of the situation. Just saying, maybe if they saw that more people would look.:shrug:

happycats
April 22nd, 2008, 10:48 AM
Happycats, maybe you should post on the actual thread title the dog only has a short time. The title of this thread doesn't really give people any idea of the urgency of the situation. Just saying, maybe if they saw that more people would look.:shrug:

Thank you!!! done :)

Reality
April 22nd, 2008, 01:31 PM
I always look at the new posts and or todays posts. I never go to the individual threads. Doesn't it all land here if you check in everyday under these two catagories?

Love4himies
April 22nd, 2008, 01:36 PM
Check your PM.

ancientgirl
April 23rd, 2008, 11:34 AM
Happycats, were you able to get some help for this pup? Is this Charlie/Journey? :fingerscr

happycats
April 23rd, 2008, 11:52 AM
Happycats, were you able to get some help for this pup? Is this Charlie/Journey? :fingerscr

Yes it was for Charlie/Journey! My co-worker was originally going to adopt him, so I was trying to make is easier for all of them.

Now I will be adopting him, and we will be meeting half way to get him!!:D:lovestruck:

Thanks to everyone for all the help and support!!! :angel2:

Chris21711
April 23rd, 2008, 12:11 PM
He looks like a Charlie, you are so lucky.:lovestruck:

Frenchy
April 23rd, 2008, 12:13 PM
Now I will be adopting him,

Well darn it's about freakin time you get a dog !!! :laughing:

Congratulation happycats !!!! :highfive:

now I'm going to look for the other thread , there's better be pictures :p

ancientgirl
April 23rd, 2008, 12:41 PM
Yes it was for Charlie/Journey! My co-worker was originally going to adopt him, so I was trying to make is easier for all of them.

Now I will be adopting him, and we will be meeting half way to get him!!:D:lovestruck:

Thanks to everyone for all the help and support!!! :angel2:

Excellent! I'm so happy you were able to help him.:highfive: