Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tova Pics

Harley's_Mom
April 20th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Got some great pics of the dogs enoying our (finally) nice weather. Tova got introduced to her new pool!

duttypaws
April 20th, 2008, 01:24 PM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: toooo cute!!!

i imagine in summer she will need a pool to keep cool?

Frenchy
April 20th, 2008, 02:12 PM
She already likes her pool ! :cloud9:

Harley's_Mom
April 20th, 2008, 03:33 PM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: toooo cute!!!

i imagine in summer she will need a pool to keep cool?

Yea she will definitely need the pool this summer. Already she is finding it too warm. She's started digging a hole under our swing so she can keep cool. In the house she has a fan blowing for her.

chico2
April 20th, 2008, 05:15 PM
OMG,Tova is soo cute,looks like a big stuffie:lovestruck:,little Harley seems to have really adjusted to her.
A pool is probably a must in the summer.
She does not seem to have grown all that much,but pics can be decieving.
You forgot to add Tova in your profile

Harley's_Mom
April 20th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Profile now updated to include Tova. Poor baby, didn't mean to forget to add her. Thanks chico2! Her and Harley have adjusted to each other very well although Tova does not hesitate to let Harley know when she's done playing. Harley is a lot more energetic while Tova has short bursts followed by long naps. She has grown but at a slow rate which has made my vet very happy. They don't like to see a large breed puppy grow too rapidly. She's definitely gotten taller and longer but has only gained a couple of pounds in the last few weeks.

rainbow
April 20th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Cute pics :lovestruck: ....Tova is going to need her very own pool come this summer. :D