Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kiska - then and now

ancientgirl
April 20th, 2008, 12:17 PM
I was looking at a picture of Kiska when I first brought her home.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Kiska/041.jpg

I managed to get this picture a few days ago, and you can really tell how she's grown.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four%202/Picture001.jpg

I don't think she's going to be a big kitty, she'll likely be small like Oksana.

Dracko
April 20th, 2008, 03:26 PM
She's grown and somebody hung your mirror. :D

chico2
April 20th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Dracko,I noticed the mirror too:laughing:
Kiska now looks like a real sweet young lady,chances are she'll stay small,like many females:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
April 20th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Dracko, you've got a good eye. I didn't notice that myself. That's hung thanks to my dad.

Chico, I remember when Oksana was growing. I'd look at Vlad then look at her and wonder if she'd stay kitty sized. It just never seemed like she was getting bigger. She's still smaller than him, but she did grow a bit. Kiska looks like she's going the same route. When you see her next to Maks you can really tell the difference in size. She'll probably be like Oksana and Maks will be more like Vlad. Um, except not as bulky:D He looks like he's going to be a longer kitty.

What I liked about these pictures is, it's the same pose, on the same chair so seeing the difference in size is really easy.

rainbow
April 20th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Aww....she went from a cute little waif to a petite purrrrty girl. :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
April 20th, 2008, 09:38 PM
I remember when she was so light. She was like a feather and now she's actually got some weight to her.:D

14+kitties
April 20th, 2008, 09:40 PM
She is such a pretty little girl. :cloud9:

onster
April 20th, 2008, 09:43 PM
I love her colouring, so beautiful and unique :cloud9:

they grow so fast eh? :cry:

ancientgirl
April 20th, 2008, 09:54 PM
They do grow fast. I was so surprised after I took the second picture and went back and looked at the first. She's still so small to me, but when I saw how much she'd really grown I was shocked.

She's a little sweetheart. So friendly and such a little talker. Now and then I see Oksana trying to push her around, but she holds her own. So she's not a little pushover.