Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What A Goof!

luckypenny
April 19th, 2008, 12:54 PM
You would think being an all black dog, Penny would rather stay out of the sun :rolleyes: .

Here's our sun worshipper...resting her head on the patio door frame. She chooses the weirdest places to get comfy :shrug: .

ancientgirl
April 19th, 2008, 02:17 PM
What a smile. It always amazes me that they can sleep so peacefully in what looks like the most uncomfortable of spots.

mandynor
April 19th, 2008, 03:04 PM
:)Ha!
My Rottie is the same way....he loves to sun bathe in the back yard and he gets so hot with his black coat! I think it must just feel so good.

jealma
April 19th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Looks to me like Penny has found the best of both worlds. A little indoors and a little outdoors all at the same time.

Frenchy
April 19th, 2008, 05:29 PM
ahem , LP ? You know we are allowed 3 pictures per post right ? :rolleyes:

:laughing:

I was going to say Penny looks comfy but she doesn't :laughing: Trying to get a tan ... silly Penny ! :lovestruck:

Winston
April 19th, 2008, 06:27 PM
LP she has a cute smile! Yeah the black coat! whew! Winston hates the sun..always looking for shade! He also holds the walls up in the house like your girl! Sometimes I wonder if he is going to get a sore neck! :laughing:

Cindy

loopoo
April 19th, 2008, 10:20 PM
thats such a precious pic with that smile on her face:lovestruck: total relaxation and bliss:)

hazelrunpack
April 19th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Must be a black labby sort of thing--our black lab used to do that all the time, too. He'd come in so hot that you couldn't touch him comfortably!! :eek: We always used to joke that it was why he never had fleas--they all roasted! :o

Penny sure does look like she's on :cloud9:, though, doesn't she? :D

growler~GateKeeper
April 20th, 2008, 02:16 AM
Penny so cute :lovestruck:

Cally was like that too lay in the sun until he exhausted himself with warm sunshine :cloud9:

rainbow
April 20th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Hee hee .....that smile on her face is priceless. :D

14+kitties
April 20th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Cute smile. She looks very content.
I think it's a black lab thing. Ours lies out in the middle of the driveway at high noon on summer days. Goofy!!!!

luckypenny
April 22nd, 2008, 10:25 AM
What a smile.

LP she has a cute smile!

Hee hee .....that smile on her face is priceless. :D

Cute smile. She looks very content.
I think it's a black lab thing.

She looks like she got into Daddy's beer :laughing: .

deb12
April 22nd, 2008, 10:53 AM
Man I want to live her life, the sun, the love, the food, the care, yee haw, I'd have it made!!!!

I think she is thinking it too!!!!:cloud9:

Jim Hall
April 22nd, 2008, 11:30 AM
my black lab stoner did that too

FancyAppy
April 22nd, 2008, 12:37 PM
Even though that pose looks uncomfortable to me , she obviously is comfy.Look at that smile!What a happy face!