Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

L4H (and whoever else wants to look) - your fix is here!

14+kitties
April 17th, 2008, 07:25 PM
They are 2 weeks old tomorrow and are growing at a fantastic rate!

14+kitties
April 17th, 2008, 07:27 PM
I love the second one. It is priceless. :cloud9:

Winston
April 17th, 2008, 07:28 PM
OMG! OMG! They are soooo cute! They look really healthy! Has mom let you be around more?

Cindy

meg4050
April 17th, 2008, 07:29 PM
OMG that second pic in the last post is ADORABLE!!!!

CearaQC
April 17th, 2008, 07:31 PM
So cute!

I miss kitten mew sounds, especially when they are hungry. hehe

dmc123
April 17th, 2008, 07:33 PM
just here to say awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! how cute!

Diane

14+kitties
April 17th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Cindy - mom lets me be pretty close but I haven't picked them up yet. I will wait till they are a little more independant of her. I did manage to transfer them from the birthing box to one with higher sides without incident though so technically I guess I have picked them up. :highfive: Mom does the growling, hissing thing but then calms down a little. Now if she could only be fixed at this point. It wouldn't be that hard to catch her.
I know Meg. I love it too. Guess I got lucky with the camera. It is my desktop now. :D
Ceara - I have lots of newborn kitties. You want some? :rolleyes:
Thanks Dmc! I just awwwweeeddd over yours too. :)

Jim Hall
April 17th, 2008, 08:22 PM
so pretty thanks think im gonna use that one as a desktop for a while too

Frenchy
April 17th, 2008, 09:12 PM
:cloud9: ahhh , they're all cuddling eachothers :lovestruck: so so cute !

TeriM
April 17th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Great pictures :cloud9:, those kittens look soooooo adorable :lovestruck:.

ancientgirl
April 17th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Oh my goodness, they are too cute for words! LOL, the last picture is priceless!!:lovestruck:

onster
April 17th, 2008, 10:01 PM
soooooooooooooooo cute! i love the last picture too! definately kodak moment :lovestruck:

Is all that fur in the box from the mom? wow! shedding a lot eh? Though I guess taking care of all those babies would make anyone's hair fall out! lol

krdahmer
April 18th, 2008, 12:31 AM
kittens.... :lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9:

loopoo
April 18th, 2008, 01:32 AM
awww lil kitties :lovestruck::lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
April 18th, 2008, 02:29 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! baby kitties :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Ceara - I have lots of newborn kitties. You want some? :rolleyes:

I'll take some :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

rainbow
April 18th, 2008, 02:31 AM
Awwww......CUTENESS OVERLOAD !!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Have you named them yet? :D

Love4himies
April 18th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Thanks again 14+kitties!

Oh I am in kitty heaven, these guys are just so gosh darn cute :cloud9::cloud9:. My heart sings when I see them.

phoozles
April 18th, 2008, 04:15 PM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck::l ovestruck:
KITTENS! SO CUTE!!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I can't get enough of 'em, so keep them coming! :stork-baby:

14+kitties
April 18th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Thanks everyone for the comments.
Jim - feel free to use it for your desktop. My kids have it on their comps now too.:)
Onster - Yes, the hair is from mom. I don't want to take it out in case she decides I have been fooling around too much with the kittens and she moves them.
Growler - you know you are safe saying that cause you are out in BC! If you were in Ontario I bet you wouldn't. :rolleyes: :D
Rainbow - I am trying not to name them. I have been told once you name them you get too attached to them. Hubby has forbidden it! He says these ones have to be adopted. I said yes, but if no one wants them guess what!
The little smiling one - his name is Mittens. :D Ooooppsss
L4H - no problem. So ........ new pics once a week ok? :laughing::laughing:

chico2
April 18th, 2008, 05:21 PM
14+ooooh,awwww kittens,I'll take 1/2 dozen:lovestruck:
and pics as often as you can,please:cat:

14+kitties
April 18th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Ohhhhh Chico.......don't say that! YOU are not like growler! YOU ARE close enough to deliver! :D :laughing: And I can do half a dozen. There is for sure the 3 in the garage and the 3 in the greenhouse. I am having a little success with the momma in the greenhouse. I actually petted her a little today. Not much, just a touch so she gets to know I won't hurt her. :thumbs up
Then there is 2 other litters around that I haven't found yet. :sad:
The pics I can do though!!! I want to keep a record of these ones. I didn't with my bunch and I miss that.

KimandAutumn
April 18th, 2008, 08:09 PM
OMG they are so cute. I'm in love. :lovestruck:

14+kitties
April 18th, 2008, 08:12 PM
ME TOO! :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
April 18th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Good luck finding those other litters. It's nice you're making progress with mommy kitty. Hopefully by the time the kittens are weened you'll be able to take her in and get spayed without having to hunt her down.

growler~GateKeeper
April 19th, 2008, 12:18 AM
Growler - you know you are safe saying that cause you are out in BC! If you were in Ontario I bet you wouldn't. :rolleyes: :D

Ohhhhh Chico.......don't say that! YOU are not like growler! YOU ARE close enough to deliver! :D :laughing:

:laughing: Seriously if I was in ON, I would take a couple :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: