Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

From that last rainy day we had....

krdahmer
April 17th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Well I finally got around to downloading and resizing some recent pics... unfortunately Asker was hiding under the bed... :shrug:

Here are my stripey super heros...

Their sleepy superman pose...

Still groggy...

And can we say 'snagglepuss'!!!?!:laughing:

krdahmer
April 17th, 2008, 12:12 AM
And Smoke annoyed with me and my stinking camera as usual!...and very intent on killing it!!!:rolleyes:

krdahmer
April 17th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Whiskers and eyes....and Buddy minding his own business...

krdahmer
April 17th, 2008, 12:15 AM
or irritating the Queen...

Then Palomine finally got off his perch to try his hand at "kill the camera"! (I love the face!:laughing:)

krdahmer
April 17th, 2008, 12:17 AM
And the new Jeep Wrangler! Can't wait to try it out. I'm gonna start Buddy in it first, just sitting outside a few times to get him used to it and he realizes he can watch the birds even closer... then we'll try rolling. Seems really sturdy.

Oh and if you look close I did manage to sneak a pic of Asker in here!

Jim Hall
April 17th, 2008, 12:49 AM
lol the second one of the dark cat and his mouth is funny

and the tuxwdo kit is so pretty

growler~GateKeeper
April 17th, 2008, 02:48 AM
:laughing: Fagan & Windy are too cute in the 1st pic Synchronized stretching :highfive:

rainbow
April 17th, 2008, 03:42 AM
Cute pics of your gorgeous kitties. :lovestruck:

I can't wait to see pics of all of them in the Jeep Wrangler. :D :goodvibes:

chico2
April 17th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Love the stripey duo,my tabby-fix:thumbs up
Great pics all around:thumbs up
It will be intersting to see how the react to the Wrangler,it will be a conversation piece on the side-walk,I am sure:laughing:
Maybe the kitties will give you a symphony,the same as my cats do in the car:cat:

cpietra16
April 17th, 2008, 09:31 AM
The second picture in the second box ...say it all.."If eyes could talk"....:cool:

ancientgirl
April 17th, 2008, 10:34 AM
LOL, you have kitty bookends!

I love all the pictures, especially Palomine attacking the camera.

I was looking at that picture of Fagan, okay don't laugh, but I noticed he's got little brown stuff in his nose. Maks gets that too! When I asked the vet about it she said it was like when they get that brown stuff in the corners of their eyes. Poor Maks, I'm always picking his little nose.:laughing: I guess it's just more visible with the orange guys.

krdahmer
April 17th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Aw thanks guys.:D:lovestruck:

And Fagan's nose, thats actually just a shadow from the flash inside, and if you mean the marks on the tip of his nose those are actually like freckles... always been there.

ancientgirl
April 17th, 2008, 01:13 PM
I see. I thought it was crusties like Maks gets in his nose. I find myself either wiping away eye crusties, nose crusties or cleaning a crusty butt. :laughing:

chico2
April 17th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Ancient,that's what we cat-people do,wipe,wipe and wipe some more,backend or front:laughing:
It's called beeing kitty-whipped:laughing:

ancientgirl
April 17th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Ancient,that's what we cat-people do,wipe,wipe and wipe some more,backend or front:laughing:
It's called beeing kitty-whipped:laughing:

We love it though, at least I do. Of course, you'd never know it during the process of wiping the old tush, but I love being kitty whipped.:cloud9:

CearaQC
April 17th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Super hero poses... cute!

I always call it the Sphinx pose. Linx does it a lot and I call him Linx the Sphinx and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

hehe

TeriM
April 17th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Gorgeous pictures of your cats :cloud9:.

14+kitties
April 17th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Wonderful pics of your bunch!! We don't see anywhere near enough of them!! Get busy and download girl!
You will have to make sure you get lots of pics of them in the Jeep. Terrific :cloud9:

loopoo
April 18th, 2008, 01:26 AM
those are wonderful pics they are beauties:lovestruck: the third one from the top made me laugh:laughing: some of the expressions you caught were priceless