Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bailey,Vinnie,Rocky and Chico...

chico2
April 14th, 2008, 04:49 PM
I'll start with Bailey,we went for a really long walk today,she was tired.
She had a haircut Friday,so she looks really nekkid,but she's sooo sweet:lovestruck:

chico2
April 14th, 2008, 04:54 PM
1.Naughty Rocky in the bush,enjoying all the smells.
2.trying to relax,if not for that stupid camera:laughing:
3.Keeping an eye on things,with Vinnie

chico2
April 14th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Rocky behind bars...

chico2
April 14th, 2008, 04:57 PM
!.Watch it,I'll come and eat you!!
2.Vinnie taking it easy,I know he's a chub,but a cute one:laughing:
3.Still taking it easy:laughing:

chico2
April 14th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Only one of Chico,he decided to go in and sleep...

sugarcatmom
April 14th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Awww, such cutie-pies! I love the one where Rocky is sticking his paws through the "bars".

CyberKitten
April 14th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww!! I love them all, Bailey is so adorable and Vinnie does not look THAT overweight. Tell him to think like Garfield - Garfield says he is "big boned". Does he like Lasagna too? :D

ancientgirl
April 14th, 2008, 08:26 PM
What a bunch of cuties. I like the pictures of Rocky and Vinnie under the chair.

14+kitties
April 14th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Awwww Bailey - what a love muffin. :cloud9: I can see why you love him like you do.
Would you please release Rocky from jail. I can't see how any baby with that face can do anything wrong. :rolleyes: What a cutie.
Vinnie- :cloud9: and he is pleasingly plump. Isn't that what we call it?
Chico is a bit of a chicken but is still very very sweet. I love them all.
Does Bailey get along with the kitties?

rainbow
April 14th, 2008, 11:50 PM
You take such great pics of your beautiful boys. :lovestruck:

krdahmer
April 15th, 2008, 12:59 AM
I looove the behind bars shots.... my mom's cat Shadow does that with their railings... too cute! :lovestruck:

badger
April 15th, 2008, 01:21 AM
Those fat paws coming through the railings remind me of Badger. I love watching the cats when spring hits, they are drunk on it, like us. Morning sun on the porch: heaven.

growler~GateKeeper
April 15th, 2008, 02:15 AM
Rocky behind bars is too cute :lovestruck: kitty paws :cloud9:

zarhad
April 15th, 2008, 02:16 AM
Vinnie has awsome eyes...But all the pics were super cute!:lovestruck:

chico2
April 15th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Thank's everyone,I think we all have spring-fever:thumbs up
I'm supposed to finish my PC-Room,paint etc:yell:Instead I'll be out watching my plants struggle to come out in my garden,kitties helping!
As for Bailey and the cats,that's a big NO:evil:
Had some drama here last summer,when the cats accidentally got out with Bailey here,Rocky attacked Bailey,I went in between,ended up in the ER:yell:Bailey was fine,not a scratch on her,thank dog.

Love4himies
April 15th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Oh chico, your kitties are so beautiful and always look so contented!

Bailey has such a kissable nose :cloud9:.

ancientgirl
April 15th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Thank's everyone,I think we all have spring-fever:thumbs up
I'm supposed to finish my PC-Room,paint etc:yell:Instead I'll be out watching my plants struggle to come out in my garden,kitties helping!
As for Bailey and the cats,that's a big NO:evil:
Had some drama here last summer,when the cats accidentally got out with Bailey here,Rocky attacked Bailey,I went in between,ended up in the ER:yell:Bailey was fine,not a scratch on her,thank dog.

I was thinking about that the other day. I was trying to remember who it was that had a really bad incident with a kitty fight, because it was when I first started posting here.

Rocky looks like such an innocent little kitty too:evil:

chico2
April 15th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Well ancient,I've had 3 bad incidents with Rocky requiring medical attention..however he is not an evil cat,he is a wonderful cat other than when he goes spastic,seeing a strange cat etc..
I keep thinking,that his Hyper-T had something to do with it,he was only diagnozed last year and put on meds.
He is considerably calmer now,he is mamas boy 100%:lovestruck:always was,except for these attacks.
But,I have learned to watch out for his bodylanguage,don't want to take any chances,lately there has been 3 cats in our backyard at night(I know where they live).
My legs and ankles are a scarry mess,but it's ok,I can live with that:cat:

ancientgirl
April 15th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Aw, poor little guy. I was only kidding, I know he's not evil. His condition might be part of it. Have you had any problems since he's been on the medication? Maybe when he gets spooked the medication makes it worse? :shrug: At least you can read him and know when something is about to spur him on.

chico2
April 15th, 2008, 05:00 PM
It's funny,my doctor said"Is this cat still alive?"
I said,of course he is,I love him and he'll always be with me...people just don't understand:confused:
I've had him for 12yrs,this only started about the time I got Vinnie.
Rocky and baby-Vinnie were in the open window,a cat appeared and Rocky starts howling.
I grab Vinnie afraid he would get hurt and Rocky just came flying at me,I had bite and scratchwounds all over,my doctor thought I'd been in a fight with a tiger:laughing:That was the first time,I realized how dangerous a cat can really be.

deerclan
April 15th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Love the pics Chico2,really like the eyes on your white kitty.:thumbs up

FancyAppy
April 15th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Chico I adore your fur family and want to be first in line for Babysitting duties.Vinnie just steals my heart.Rocky peeking out from behind the bars is priceless . that look in his eye and his fuzzy chin .....just love all your furries

ancientgirl
April 16th, 2008, 08:59 AM
It's funny,my doctor said"Is this cat still alive?"
I said,of course he is,I love him and he'll always be with me...people just don't understand:confused:
I've had him for 12yrs,this only started about the time I got Vinnie.
Rocky and baby-Vinnie were in the open window,a cat appeared and Rocky starts howling.
I grab Vinnie afraid he would get hurt and Rocky just came flying at me,I had bite and scratchwounds all over,my doctor thought I'd been in a fight with a tiger:laughing:That was the first time,I realized how dangerous a cat can really be.

I've banned my doctor from even commenting on my cats. On the Christmas card I sent him, I told him to just shut up enjoy it and keep writing my prescriptions for allergy medication LOL.

I've always known that any animal, even a pet, when afraid or confused could do something out of character. Heck, it happens with humans so...

I know when I take mine to the vet, they'll be in the carrier hissing after the techs do the temp check and stuff. They'll even hiss at me. I know it's just them being nervous so what they do to me, I can't take it personally. :D

loopoo
April 18th, 2008, 01:21 AM
love the shot of rocky behind the bars.. and vinnie coming out of the chair.. all your kitties are so beautiful.. need a couple more of chico:D and bailey looks sooo sweet all groomed what a cutie:cloud9: