Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey! Are you looking at me?

Gail P
April 14th, 2008, 01:10 PM
What are you looking at? Are you looking at me?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/silhouettestable/Areyoulookingatme.jpg

So I got crazy ears, so what? They're not always like that, sometimes they're like this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/silhouettestable/Flurry-1.jpg

dmc123
April 14th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Pretty dog! Love the funky ears in the first shot! LOL

Diane

aslan
April 14th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Omg, flurry is gonna be huge if he's only 5 mths now, i love the ears.

Gail P
April 14th, 2008, 09:04 PM
He's always getting his ears turned inside out, the little goofball. And he is going to be huge for the breed. (I've had danes before so "huge" is relative) He's not even 5 months until Saturday and when I tried to weigh him about a week ago I came up with about 43 pounds. It's really hard to get an accurate weight on my bathroom scale though, it has a weird mind of it's own. You can get on and off it a bunch of times and get different weights, anything from about + to - 4 pounds, so it's hard to really know what it the right weight. I usually try to weigh myself a few times before weighing the dogs, trying to get a few constant readings. Then I'll pick up the dog and take a few readings, then to double check I'll weigh myself again, but then it usually says I weigh a couple of pound more. I don't know why it does that but I end up just kind of averaging or guesstimating the weight of the dog. I'll have a rough idea but not very accurate. Flurry has an appointment for neutering early in May so I'll get his weight on the vet's scale then. The last time he was at the vet was for his 16 week shot and he was 31 pounds then (and his little sister, the hand-raised runt of the litter who a friend of mine has was only 19 pounds)

dmc123
April 14th, 2008, 09:23 PM
lol at your bathroom scale....mine is exactly like it! I hate it! One day I will buy a new one.

Diane

rainbow
April 14th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Hee hee....the first pic is too cute. :D

growler~GateKeeper
April 15th, 2008, 12:28 AM
He's gonna be a big'un :D

So cute :cloud9: silly ears :laughing:

FancyAppy
April 15th, 2008, 06:40 PM
aaah... he is so cute. the ears make him look so sweet and innocent...but I am sure he can be rowdy...very nice photos

loopoo
April 18th, 2008, 12:15 AM
what a beauty.. i love the colouring:)