Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

*Classic Pet Moments*

zarhad
April 13th, 2008, 09:57 PM
What are your classic pet moments, something fustrating, funny, sweet or cute that you might have wished to get on tape, something you will never forget or something just funny or sweet you pet does/did...

Pet stories are the best stories...:thumbs up

zarhad
April 13th, 2008, 10:04 PM
other peopels cats may do this, but it was a huge deal to me, I had a cat most my like "casey" a cat we rescued from the humane society, she was vocal and would like to be pet but at he own will and never liked to be held on sit on peoples laps but we loved her just the same....(She now lives with my father it Ottawa)

After 4 years of living on my own I decided I was financially ready for a Cat and looked around and sure enuf I found my kitty who was named malaibu at the time now named Mishou
So when I got mishou I was sooo overwhelmingly happy and suprised that after a few days of hidding she all of a sudden was so happy to be around me, followes me everywhere...the moment i sit, whether on the couch or where ever she is on my lap, i sleep she lays with me, i brush my teeth she sits in the sink and when i talk on the phone how she sits there looks at me and meows like im having the conversation with her....its super sweet:cat: most people dont believe how attached she it so me now unless they see it for themselves

Love4himies
April 14th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Rescued kitties are most appreciative, I find.

Jasper does not have any aggressive genes in him so he does not mind other cats. He was so gentle with my foster kittens last summer, I couldn't believe it. I have never seen a cat that absolutely loves all cats. Here is a picture of Jasper with them:

ancientgirl
April 14th, 2008, 10:13 AM
I love that picture:lovestruck:

Mine all like to hang out in the bathroom with me. I always have at least one or two sitting on the vanity in the bathroom while I take a shower, or um anything else. Vlad is my greeter, he loves company. Maks hides as soon as he hears a knock on the door. They all come upstairs at bedtime. Usually the boys are first, then the girls come up at some point. Kiska jumps from the bowflex to the kitchen pass through to the counter just to see what's going on. And Oksana can be asleep in my closet upstairs, but the second I walk into the kitchen, there she is behind me! Same thing when I get up on the middle of the night to use the bathroom. She'll be nowhere to be found, then suddenly she walks in and sits with me.

She's got this teaser toy, she doesn't play with it, but when it's time for bed, if it's downstairs she brings it upstairs. Then the following day, she drags it back downstairs. I think it's cute. She just ignores it, but at night I can always hear her dragging that thing across the floor in the bedroom. :laughing:

CearaQC
April 14th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Sheeba is a clown and is always making us laugh with her antics.

We have two sliding glass doors at the front of the house. One goes into the sun porch and the other one opens to the front yard. She was so used to slapping her paw on the glass as her way of saying "hurry up I gotta pee." One day it was really sunny out and the sun porch was warm so I had the first door open to let some of that heat into the house but she didn't notice it.

She went up to the door and started to paw but she was only waving in air. Should have seen the look on her face. lol

She also can't stand it when I go to the washroom or take a bath. She hates it when I go somewhere and a door separates us. She likes to be in the bathroom with me. A true velcro dog. I can't go anywhere without her following me. She'll even get up from sleep to follow me around.

katherine93
April 14th, 2008, 04:55 PM
My German shepherd(matrix) Barks at dogs on the t.v. If theyabrk and stuff he goes crazzy ! One time i fell asleep with my t.v on and a movie came on (Air Bud) and he woke up the whole house with his barking. lol He also climbs trees if the branches are low enough. He has a very high prey drive and if theres a squirell chirping he will climb the tree. haha i wish i had a picture of him doing it. But when he does it we are to worried to take a picture. We have had to call the fire department several times t oget him down..lol..he wasnt That high up but he was too high for us to reach him..lol

zarhad
April 15th, 2008, 12:46 AM
today I was in total and complete shock that for a whole 15 mins I hadn't seen my cat, shes usually like glue, she will even sit in the shower, well I am having a shower...what a lil freak, but today she was missing for like 15 mins which was odd, where to I find her...haveing a nap on the top of the fridge, how cute...:rolleyes:

Byrd
April 15th, 2008, 05:52 PM
How's this for frustrating.... came home today and my MP3 player was on the floor.... in 1000 pieces!!! :wall:

Somebody's having a time out! :mad:

katherine93
April 15th, 2008, 07:16 PM
haha Dont feel bad..ive been through 3 Ipods!

Longblades
April 16th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Puppy-boy turned six months yesterday and in accordance with the breeder's recommendations is now allowed to run up and down the stairs. That gives him access to the bathroom where he is something of a voyeur, watching as I bathe. Actually not the first time he's been there but last night I ran the tub and came back to find him IN IT. He got out, I ran and got the camera and managed a video of him, spontaneously getting back in, splashing his feet, grabbing the washcloth and then I said, "don't you pee in there." He splashed around some more and then he PEE'D in my bath. I broke up laughing, he finished and got out. All recorded on video but I think he will be banished from the bath from now on. Little monster. Clean feet though.