Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello, new member!

DukeDiablo
April 13th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Dear Forum-

My wife and I have adopted two dogs from a local no-kill shelter and would love to know what one of the dogs is mixed with. We just love them both, but can't figure out what our big boy is mixed with.

I know this may not be the appropriate location, but we are very interested in the wealth of knowledge that appears on this forum, and I'm sure you can see from our videos that we really love our animals. Oh and our Calico Cat was also adopted from the Montgomery Co. VA Humane Society. We highly recommend them!

http://picasaweb.google.com/DukeDiablo

Thanks in advance and have a great week.

Sincerely,
Jim and Katie Kennedy

Frenchy
April 14th, 2008, 12:31 PM
omg what a cute pup !!! Defenetly Beagle mix .... with spaniel something ? He's adorable ! Thanks for adopting shelter cats and dogs :thumbs up

and welcome to pets.ca !

ancientgirl
April 14th, 2008, 01:43 PM
What a cute furry bunch you have. I love the second picture, the one with your kitty and the dog peeking over the table.

Don't know a whole lot about breeds, but he looks like a beagle to me.

Welcome!

brohnson
April 14th, 2008, 03:26 PM
welcome aboard!:crazy:

chico2
April 14th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Love how the dogs and cat have the same colours:laughing:
I think you were asking about the larger dog,he some kind of hound IMO,but one thing for sure,they are all adorable.
The cat and doggie pics are great,sooo cute:lovestruck:

DukeDiablo
April 15th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Thank you for the replies and I'm pretty sure our big dog, "Walker," is a mix of Treeing Walker Hound and something else. He has so much extra skin and he's pretty large, so that's why we were curious to see what kind of other dog his Mom or Dad was.

Yall have a great week and I'll give them all a treat for you.

Sincerely,
Jim

FancyAppy
April 15th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Welcome Jim!!!