Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Newf Tova

Harley's_Mom
April 11th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Here are some current pics of our new baby girl Tova. She is now 13 weeks old.

Frenchy
April 11th, 2008, 10:37 PM
:thankyou: look at those big paws ! :cloud9: She looks like a stuffie in the second picture :lovestruck: and she has blue eyes ? I would looove to dogsit her :)

luckypenny
April 11th, 2008, 10:41 PM
I would looove to dognap her :)

I thought I'd correct your spelling for you Frenchy :D .

Hi Harley's_Mom. Tova is a doll :lovestruck: .

Frenchy
April 11th, 2008, 10:43 PM
I thought I'd correct your spelling for you Frenchy :D .

I wanted to wait until I got some infos on their location :laughing:

Harley's_Mom
April 11th, 2008, 10:52 PM
:laughing: glad to hear you like my puppy. She is a gorgeous little girl. She actually has green eyes, they don't photograph well, we end up with lots of red eye.

luckypenny
April 11th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Betcha she's not lacking in hugs and kisses :cloud9: .

rainbow
April 11th, 2008, 11:53 PM
She is just too darn cute for words. :lovestruck: :cloud9:

aslan
April 12th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Hey Frenchy it worked she posted pics:laughing: Tova is just beautiful. psst Frenchy she's in ontario with me, find out where and i'll sneak over. But don't tell her.

allymack
April 12th, 2008, 09:03 AM
she is gorgeous! and what large paws she has! she is going to be a big girl :cloud9:

diandpat
April 12th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Wow, a real beauty. :lovestruck: Is she brown? I have seen black and black and white but never brown and white...very cool! Beautiful markings on her face...however do you get anything done? I would be smooching her all day!!!:cloud9:

mastifflover
April 12th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Too cute. I am in on the dognapping. I have a vacant giant dog bed available

Harley's_Mom
April 12th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Yes, she is brown and white. Very rare, I'd never seen a Newf with her colouring before. It's definitely hard to get anything done cause all you want to do is give her lots of cuddles.

Harley's_Mom
April 12th, 2008, 10:23 AM
:laughing: Guess it's a good thing she's getting microchipped next month! She's very friendly but at the same time if she's unsure of someone she won't go to them no matter how much they call her. One of my neighbours dropped by and Tova was very wary of him. I think it's cause he's big and loud. The only time Tova would go near him was when my 3 year old son Keegan was talking to him. Tova just wanted to keep an eye on Keegan I think. Newfs tend to be very protective of their family, especially the children.

Love4himies
April 12th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Oh my goodness, what a sweetie fluffball :lovestruck:. I bet somebody is going to be spoiled rotten:cloud9:.

duttypaws
April 12th, 2008, 07:02 PM
too cute.. i just wanna smoosh her... all that fur!!!!!

Ford Girl
April 12th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Oh my! She's soooooo cute! :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

FancyAppy
April 15th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Wow!!!!!just adorable. I really think Tova is a special puppy. She looks so very happy in these pics and so huggable.

BMDLuver
April 15th, 2008, 08:17 PM
She's gorgeous! Please don't take this the wrong way but she's too young to have a choke on her. If you need extra draw on the collar then please consider a martingale collar all nylon, Dabba Doo makes an excellent one. I hate to point that out but they can do so much damage by lunging forward all on their own. :o

TeriM
April 17th, 2008, 09:46 PM
She is such a beautiful girl :cloud9:.

I agree with BMD about the choke chain though, they are also very hazardous to playing puppies as it is easy for another dog to get the chain caught and it then chokes Tava :eek:.

clm
April 17th, 2008, 11:13 PM
She's beautiful. :lovestruck:

Cindy

loopoo
April 18th, 2008, 01:27 AM
oh wow shes a beauty i love newfs:lovestruck: the colouring is beautiful on her