Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

oooooh is that a banana??! *bandit alert*

onster
April 11th, 2008, 01:48 AM
LOL

ok maybe im so amused cuz its 3am and im so happy i had my camera on my lap just as I caught this so for once i have quasi-interesting film.

Very very very bad quality and it might just be the 3am im so tired i could cry high that has me amused. I just find it cute how he bites at the bottle , too big for his mouth:frustrated: and how he paws at the garbage contents.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-5497955245402381659

Ok. im going to bed now. lol. :crazy:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm banana.

onster
April 11th, 2008, 01:51 AM
before I put the camera on he was eating the banana :sad:

and if u listen intently near the end, u can hear him purrmeowing :D35468

growler~GateKeeper
April 11th, 2008, 02:06 AM
OMG Bunduk is way to cute :lovestruck:

silly silly boy :crazy:

Love the purrrmrrws :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Love4himies
April 11th, 2008, 06:22 AM
Oh Bunduk, your a kitty, not a monkey, silly kitty. What a sweetie :cloud9:

chico2
April 11th, 2008, 07:48 AM
OMG,he is just such an adorable curious little guy,banana-peels is better than wires though:cat:
My cats are afraid of banana-peels:laughing:

ancientgirl
April 11th, 2008, 09:06 AM
He's too cute. From sponges to bananas, I see he's back to his old self.

diandpat
April 11th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Oh very sweet. What a cute little guy. How is he doing with your brother? Are things getting back to normal?

onster
April 11th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Thanks guys, i think its his big eyes that do me in :lovestruck:

LOL the funny thing is when thinking of names we thought "George" for curious George! :laughing:

diandpat unfortunately still kind of hisses at him. Better than before for sure...sometimes he forgets that he's apparently all that is evil and plays with him, other times he looks at him like he's the devil. :shrug:

onster
April 11th, 2008, 10:54 AM
chico, theyre afraid of banana peels??? how so??

but theyre oh so yummy!!! lol, bunduk eats banana ;) I think he was a little disappointed there was none left for him.

chico2
April 11th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Onster,they are not really afraid afraid,but they all hate the smell,actually they hate the smell of any fruit we eat:confused:

rainbow
April 11th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Hee hee.....silly Bunduk. :crazy: He is just tooo cute. :lovestruck:

otter
April 11th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Thanks guys, i think its his big eyes that do me in :lovestruck:

Oh, it's definitely the eyes that get me :lovestruck::lovestruck:

What a cutie!! :flirt:

What a goof too! :laughing:

Just out of curiosity, are there any chew toys on the market for cats??

onster
April 12th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Oh ok I see what u mean chico, do they do the eye squinty thing? Onnie will squint his eyes and s-l-o-w-l-y back away :laughing: Bunduk will slurp chew and burb :D:laughing: Ok so maybe im exaggerating, he doesnt really burb, he just farts :laughing:

His fav is catalope tho (posted these b4):

come here my pretty

onster
April 12th, 2008, 12:07 AM
:laughing: he IS a goof otter! haahahah seriously there is no day where I wont crack up cuz of him.

I love ure new avatar btw!

as for chew toys, i asked but no there arent. Used to be the kitty kong available but not anymore. I actually bought him these dog stick things b4 (not rawhide, just long sticks that they chew on made of something or other :shrug: girl said it was softer than rawhide)....he did chew them but I found a little blood on it (from his gums) so I chucked them and never again.

onster
April 12th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Oh BUT

u know those bracelets that are so popular now? the Live strong ones and the ones along those lines?

My little brother had one on for ages and it got cut, Bunduk found it and its now his favourite toy, he carries it everywhere. Starts throwing it in the air, playing with it...plays hockey with it...AND chews it :thumbs up Its too thick for him to cut/swallow and too soft for him to hurt himself.

Score! :D

For now my mom just has to cope with this orange bracelet popping up everywehre. Its ridiculous, has a life of its own. One day its on the table, the next in the tub, under the computer desk, in her flower pots and so on :laughing::D It just never dies, lol.

onster
April 12th, 2008, 12:21 AM
OMG Bunduk is way to cute :lovestruck:

silly silly boy :crazy:

Love the purrrmrrws :cloud9: :lovestruck:

growler, since u heard his prrmrrws (hehe ), he does that ALL the time, do u know what it means in kitty language? Im actually quite curious as it's his fav thing. rolls on to back, pet me plz "prrrrmrrrww" im confused "prrrmrrrw"I love you "prrrmrrrw" are u gonna eat all that by yourself??!?! "prrrmrrrw"! :laughing:.

:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
April 12th, 2008, 12:30 AM
awwww Bunduk :cloud9: :lovestruck: just adorable

funny what they'll eat sometimes eh?

I think the purrrmrrws started in kittenhood when mum was looking for / reassuring her babies that it was all good :shrug: I love that sound :cloud9: My mum's new cat KitKat (she's 5 yrs) does it all the time very softly like Bunduk, where Duffy does a loud short Purrrtt without the mrrw sounds @ the end (love that one too) usually when she's looking for me or she wants something. I think those two are similar or the same in meaning

krdahmer
April 12th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Along with chattering at the birds, that is by far my very favorite sound!

They do still have cat chew toys, in the thread where I reviewed the kitty kong someone else has a pic of a little orange plastic mouse.... you can put catnip in them and they are for chewers. I got two at Petsmart not long ago, and saw them still there the other day.

And I still can't get over cats liking bananas!! :eek: My guys look at them like they are toxic!:rolleyes:

Frenchy
April 12th, 2008, 01:15 PM
I wanted to reply yesterday but my computer froze after watching the video :frustrated:

Paddington would have been inside the garbage / all over it so I think Bunduck is a :angel:

:laughing:

FancyAppy
April 15th, 2008, 06:49 PM
oh how cute...Bunduk is so precious and a happy purrer too. I have never had a cat like any fruit but cantalope...so cute to see him want the banana

loopoo
April 18th, 2008, 12:17 AM
aww he is soo sweet:lovestruck: i dont think i have ever had a cat that liked fruit... potato chips yes fruit no:D

rainbow
April 18th, 2008, 01:48 AM
Hee hee.....I love the "come here my pretty" pic. :D :lovestruck: