Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello there!

katherine93
April 10th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Hi.. Im new here....Just wanted to introduce myself. In my zoo there are two male rats(Gus Gus, and Cookie) .. A German Shepherd Named matrix...A German shepherd lab mix..female named casey. 1 female calico cat named trixie...A orange and white male tabby named Max.. A Black horse named scarlett And a 4 month old rottie that we are fostering her name is Bacardi..:) Can't forget my 10 albino mice (female named tinkerbelle, female named snowflake, female named Bamseline, Female named sophie, Female named skittles..Male named Archie, male named willis. Male named Arnold, male named kass, male named richie. A Teddy bear hamster named circa..And A albino ferret named snowball...Nice to meet you all!!!

aslan
April 10th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Wow, i'm just gonna say welcomen Katherine,and the fuzzbutts. That officially outdoes hazels pack.

Jim Hall
April 11th, 2008, 11:44 AM
whoa thats a lot of critters

phoozles
April 11th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Welcome!
I'd be really impressed if you could get a group shot with all your fuzzies in the same picture! :thumbs up :laughing:

katherine93
April 11th, 2008, 05:26 PM
haha yea good luck getting ANY of them to stay still long enough for a picture..lol I will try ..lol

katherine93
April 12th, 2008, 11:52 AM
How do i get pictures on here?