Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bad Boy Chase

rainbow
April 9th, 2008, 04:00 PM
How could such an innocent face do something like this? :rolleyes:

aslan
April 9th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Hmmmm, mommy daddy did it, really he's not all there. Look into my eyes, would i do that, mommy just love me.

breeze
April 9th, 2008, 04:08 PM
what a face... kissable face at that....

rainbow
April 9th, 2008, 04:19 PM
I wished I had have taken a pic of the couch when we first got home. All the cushions on the floor and stuffing, material and pieces of wood all over. :rolleyes: Hubby and I were just too stunned when we seen it to even think of taking pics. :eek: This pic is what we live with now thanks to the transparent duct tape. :o

ancientgirl
April 9th, 2008, 04:21 PM
That's why they are so cute, so when they DO stuff like that we can't stay mad.:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
April 9th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Oh Chase...tsk tsk.....your not supposed to make it so obvious :rolleyes: :laughing: I guess he hasn't been talking to Macie & Cole ~ they know all about the art of wood munching & keeping it a secret :D

Bet you're glad you didn't replace the couch yet :o

rainbow
April 9th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Actually he hasn't been given the chance to do it agian since he gets crated now if we don't take them with us when we go into town. :o

Frenchy
April 9th, 2008, 09:50 PM
How could such an innocent face do something like this? :rolleyes:

Yes , such an innocent dog , I'm 100% sure the cats did it :whistle: and just blamed it on Chase :evil:

hazelrunpack
April 9th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Cole and Macie are here, agreeing with Frenchy. They wish we had some cats to take the blame for the corners missing off the back gate... :p

Chase would never do such a thing...so hazel is pretty sure that Frenchy is right, too. :thumbs up

:laughing:

He's so handsome! :flirt:

rainbow
April 10th, 2008, 01:55 AM
The darn cats have ruined the downstairs furniture so they can't take the blame for this one.

luckypenny
April 10th, 2008, 08:44 AM
See? I don't think anyone else believes Chase is capable of this either :D . Perhaps if we saw pics of him in the act...it'd be more convincing. No, Chase wouldn't do something like that :angel: :D .

SARAH
April 10th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Actually he hasn't been given the chance to do it agian since he gets crated now if we don't take them with us when we go into town. :o

At least you now crate him :D I've heard of someone who had the same couch-eating issue (but I think the result was a lot worse!) and turned the cushions over ... result: the dog chewed up the other top-side since the first one was now underneath! Makes sense, right? No crating, owner refuses, even with the carpet all ripped to shreds in the basement as well as the couch, a number of shoes and even video-games!

I wonder why that dog was left at a shelter :rolleyes: someone plainly didn't educate him as a puppy!

jealma
April 10th, 2008, 10:04 AM
QUICK CALL THE COPS.... change the locks,, someone has broke into your home, done damaged and is trying to frame Chase . Look at that sweet face, and I"m sure if he could talk, he would give a discription of the perps to the police for you... :-)

loopoo
April 11th, 2008, 02:21 AM
:)haha lol too cute this whole thread made me laugh

Chaser
April 12th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Awww...Your Chase is a cutie! :pawprint:

FancyAppy
April 15th, 2008, 07:51 PM
nope, looking at that face I can't be convinced he is a bad boy...cats definitly did it