-->

Ziggy Snow Pics

rainbow
April 9th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Ziggy loves going out in the snow.

breeze
April 9th, 2008, 02:54 PM
great pose!!
how did you get him to stay like that for so long to get the picture??

love ziggy's colors..

Elizabeth Ann
April 9th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Is it me or does your cat know how to strike a pose.

He (or she) looks regal.

rainbow
April 9th, 2008, 03:12 PM
In the first pic he was looking into the sun ...he's squinting and must have been a bit stunned by it. :D

The second pic he was using the gate as a scratching post. :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
April 9th, 2008, 03:25 PM
I've only ever seen maybe one or two pictures of Ziggy, and you really should post more. He's gorgeous! I love his coloring. The brown with that dark beige. Just beautiful.:lovestruck:

SARAH
April 9th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Better the gate than your couch!

Pretty cat, but siamese just are!

Elizabeth Ann
April 9th, 2008, 03:28 PM
I've only ever seen maybe one or two pictures of Ziggy, and you really should post more. He's gorgeous! I love his coloring. The brown with that dark beige. Just beautiful.:lovestruck:

Those are the same colours of my living room LOL.

Really he is a very good looking cat.

growler~GateKeeper
April 9th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Ziggy :lovestruck: great 1st shot Rainbow :highfive: I love sun-squinty-faces :cloud9:

Yup gate post much better than couch or carpet or chair :rolleyes:

rainbow
April 9th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Actually Ziggy is just an ordinary cat that looks Siamese. The rest of the litter was white/orange or white/black or mostly black.

BusterKitty
April 9th, 2008, 08:07 PM
:cloud9:He looks stunning standing up tall like that! I don't see you posting pictures very often, they're great!

Sylvie28
April 9th, 2008, 08:16 PM
What a gorgeous cat, Wow.

Frenchy
April 9th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Wow ! Where have you been hiding him Rainbow !! He's a beauty :lovestruck: and clearly looks like the king of the castle !

rainbow
April 10th, 2008, 01:00 AM
Well, Ziggy thanks you all for the nice comments. :o

luckypenny
April 10th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Beautiful pictures! Ziggy definately looks like a king of his domain in that first shot.

rainbow
April 10th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Don't let his looks fool you :D ......Jasmine is the princess of the house and lets everyone know it. :rolleyes:

Love4himies
April 10th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Oh ziggy is beautiful :cloud9:. I didn't think of him scratching the post, I thought he was opening the gate to corral the dogs in:laughing::laughing:

onster
April 10th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Can ziggy really just be a normal cat that looks siamese? So cooL!!! He darkens with age too?

hmmmm maybe his daddy was a different daddy? So he's 1/2 1/2?

In any case :lovestruck: ziggy!

So u have ziggy, chase, logan & Jasmine? Any other hidden furries we need to know about? *onster stamps her foot* :p

loopoo
April 11th, 2008, 01:27 AM
he is definitely gorgeous :) you need to post more of your fur family

TeriM
April 17th, 2008, 08:08 PM
I love the first pic with him looking so proud :cloud9:.

krdahmer
April 17th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Looking so regal in the first.... and looking like you put him to work in the second!! Too cute!:lovestruck:

rainbow
April 18th, 2008, 02:03 AM
Thanks everyone. :o

Oh ziggy is beautiful :cloud9:. I didn't think of him scratching the post, I thought he was opening the gate to corral the dogs in:laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

Can ziggy really just be a normal cat that looks siamese? So cooL!!! He darkens with age too?

hmmmm maybe his daddy was a different daddy? So he's 1/2 1/2?

In any case :lovestruck: ziggy!

So u have ziggy, chase, logan & Jasmine? Any other hidden furries we need to know about? *onster stamps her foot* :p

Nope.....Ziggy's too goofy to be just a normal cat. :crazy: :D

The mother cat was black with some white markings so the dad was obviously Siamese but don't know where he came from as no one around here has one that I know of. :shrug: He was the only one in the litter that looked Siamese....he even has the tufts at the tips of his ears. :D

No more hidden furries....I've tried many times but dh puts his foot down. :frustrated:

phoozles
April 18th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Ziggy is Bee-yoo-tee-full! :cloud9:
I can't believe you've kept him in hiding all this time! :mad: ;)

chico2
April 18th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Rainbow,he looks just like my friends Siamese cats,he is a beauty:lovestruck:and you've been hiding him and Jasmine from us:sad: