-->

Last of the Snow Pics

rainbow
April 9th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Because Aslan won't quit bugging me. :laughing:

Elizabeth Ann
April 9th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Those dogs are so cute

And that view, man I would never leave my house if I had two cute cuddle muffens and a view like that.

breeze
April 9th, 2008, 02:45 PM
what do you mean "these aren't good pictures"

these are great pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o my o my logan is stunning...

and chase is very very handsome with his long legs............

SARAH
April 9th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Oh the molting husky! I used to sit for hours just plucking the wool from Dayak in the spring. Brushing was useless, the brush would fill too fast. In a week, I had a couple of shopping bags full of husky wool. Wish I could have made a sweater from it!

aslan
April 9th, 2008, 02:50 PM
You sooo lied, those are excellent pictures. If a little short Newfie chic shows up at your house and Logan goes missing, I know nothing. She was trying to talk me into a husky the other day. Your babies are very handsome.

rainbow
April 9th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Those dogs are so cute

And that view, man I would never leave my house if I had two cute cuddle muffens and a view like that.

We do live surrounded by mountains but our neighbours have the best view.

and chase is very very handsome with his long legs............

But look at the butt ugly scar on his left leg. :sad:

Oh the molting husky! I used to sit for hours just plucking the wool from Dayak in the spring. Brushing was useless, the brush would fill too fast. In a week, I had a couple of shopping bags full of husky wool. Wish I could have made a sweater from it!

*sigh* I know, I know. And, he soooo hates to be brushed. :frustrated:

You sooo lied, those are excellent pictures. If a little short Newfie chic shows up at your house and Logan goes missing, I know nothing. She was trying to talk me into a husky the other day. Your babies are very handsome.

:laughing: Logan loves his mommy and wouldn't go with her. :D

breeze
April 9th, 2008, 03:10 PM
I don't see the scare!!!! and it wouldn't matter if I did...

you have to try the furminator rainbow.. it really works.. if you want.. or the knock off one..

aslan
April 9th, 2008, 03:12 PM
She wants to know if your open for a trade, two for the price of one.

ancientgirl
April 9th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Great shots of both of them! I've always had a fondness though for Husky's. I think it's because most of them have this mad look on their face.

rainbow
April 9th, 2008, 03:26 PM
I don't see the scare!!!! and it wouldn't matter if I did...

The scar shows quite well in the second pic on his left leg just below his ummm manhood. :rolleyes:

She wants to know if your open for a trade, two for the price of one.

As gorgeous as Quincy is.....I don't need no humping dogs here. :D

rainbow
April 9th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Great shots of both of them! I've always had a fondness though for Husky's. I think it's because most of them have this mad look on their face.

He usually looks more mischieveous....

breeze
April 9th, 2008, 03:39 PM
well if it's there you need a magnafing glass to see it in the pictures......

logan come visit me please I miss having a huskey..I miss Nakita

pitgrrl
April 9th, 2008, 03:53 PM
I've never seen pictures of your dogs before, they're totally adorable!:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
April 9th, 2008, 05:22 PM
:laughing: 1st pic Logan "what? wasn't doing nuthin :whistle:....just checkin for Elk.......I was not gonna jump the fence :rolleyes:" :pawprint:

:laughing: 1st pic Chase "play? we gonna play? let's play!" :dog:

great shots Rainbow :thumbs up

rainbow
April 9th, 2008, 07:17 PM
I've never seen pictures of your dogs before, they're totally adorable!:lovestruck:

Awwww thanks. :o

:laughing: 1st pic Logan "what? wasn't doing nuthin :whistle:....just checkin for Elk.......I was not gonna jump the fence :rolleyes:" :pawprint:

:laughing: ....actually he has never tried to jump the fence. :shrug:

Frenchy
April 9th, 2008, 08:48 PM
They are both stunning ! :lovestruck: Looove Logan's eyes :cloud9: and are you sure Chase is not lab mix great dane ? Look at those legs !!!

rainbow
April 10th, 2008, 12:58 AM
They are both stunning ! :lovestruck: Looove Logan's eyes :cloud9: and are you sure Chase is not lab mix great dane ? Look at those legs !!!

:laughing: ....you don't know how many times I get asked that. :frustrated:

luckypenny
April 10th, 2008, 07:40 AM
There's my freckle-faced Logan :cloud9: !

And Chase :lovestruck: . I know you mentioned he's the cuddly one, but how's he with strangers? Just as cuddly? Nope, no alterior motives here, none at all :rolleyes:

...eagerly awaits response before booking that flight to B.C.

rainbow
April 10th, 2008, 01:21 PM
:laughing: I am sure he would be. :D He is a typical goofy lab that wants everyone to love him :rolleyes: which can be embarrassing at times. :o

Frenchy
April 10th, 2008, 08:28 PM
...eagerly awaits response before booking that flight to B.C.

forget about the plane LP , we have too many to pick up , we'll rent a U-Haul ....

ahem , cough cough , darn allergies :rolleyes:

loopoo
April 11th, 2008, 01:29 AM
wow gorgeous pics again of both your pups and your kitty you definitely need to post more often :)

TeriM
April 17th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah! Pics of the Rainbow doggies :cloud9:. Chase and Logan are looking fabulous :lovestruck:. I also get the lab/great dane comment all the time regarding Riley so I know how you feel :frustrated:.

krdahmer
April 17th, 2008, 11:24 PM
Aw... doggies!!!:lovestruck::cloud9: