Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost / Stolen White Miniature Schnauzer

whitejansen
April 9th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Buzzy went missing from Cardinal ON on March 29, 2008. He isn't overly friendly with strangers and has always returned home. Buzzy is white, intact, stands 17" at the shoulder and weighs 24lbs. He is overgrown for a schnauzer. A reward is being offered if you find him please call Tracey 613 657-3806http://allcanadianschnauzers.googlepages.com/buzzyboo.jpg/buzzyboo-full;crop:0,0.13,0.39,0.99.jpghttp://allcanadianschnauzers.googlepages.com/buzzyboo.jpg/buzzyboo-full;crop:0.53,0.27,0.87,0.99.jpg

AngelLeah1981
December 16th, 2008, 07:04 AM
I have a very sweet mini schnauzer and am wanting to get a very young female Golden Retriever for Christmas. I've had my dog for almost 8 years. He wasn't socialized when he was a puppy. He isn't aggressive I don't think but he's very jealous and dominant. How do I do this the right way?

Added info: He growls at dogs when he first meets them but then gets over it. He is dominant about his toys and growls when I pet another dog. I babysat a dog a few years ago and he didn't act aggressive with the dog at all. He just acted like he hated her. ha ha. He freaked out when she got on the bed and I tried to fix the problem but the girl dog was so scared I dropped the situation. She had been beaten and was very timid...poor thing. She spent most of the 3 days hiding and my dog spent most of the 3 days trying to protect his territory and everything in it.

Will my schnauzer eventually get over it or am I about to make the rest of his life miserable?
Please help.
Leah

14+kitties
December 16th, 2008, 07:15 AM
AngelLeah1981 - you will not get any answers for your question here. You need to open your own thread in the General Forum. To get that go to the pale blue section at the top of this page, click on Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca , then go to General Forum, click; when that page opens click on New Thread and go from there.

But, IMO Christmas is never a good time to get a new pet. There is too much excitement, puppy gets forgotten, and on top of that you are adding an 8 year old jealous doggie. Not good.

AngelLeah1981
December 16th, 2008, 03:38 PM
I'm sorry. I don't know how that happened. Also, I am so sorry to hear about your dog. I'll say a prayer.
Leah