Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

not again!!! this time its chaos

paula383
April 9th, 2008, 02:57 AM
i only posted yesterday in pet health about Angel needing stitches for a skin tear on her ribs. well last night my partner and i went out with the 2 boys while my son walked angel and now its chaos needing stitches today.
was only in the heath land 10 mins when he got a skin tear from play fighting with prince, its right at the top of his front leg poor lad, so off we go again to the vets,
why are my dog so keen on showing me their muscles this week. :confused:
i really am going to wrap them in bubble wrap before they go out again :laughing:

clm
April 9th, 2008, 06:29 AM
A little accident prone are they? Hopefully your third dog won't feel the need to keep up with the other two.

Cindy

Lukka'sma
April 9th, 2008, 06:30 AM
I hope this is the end of the repair work for a while:)

Frenchy
April 9th, 2008, 12:22 PM
This is the hardest thing , to keep them from playing after a surgery :wall:

Good luck ! :fingerscr

paula383
April 10th, 2008, 04:12 AM
A little accident prone are they? Hopefully your third dog won't feel the need to keep up with the other two.

Cindy

:D i really hope not my bank balance wont take a 3rd.
and yes they are a little accident prone thats the only down side to greys they have really thin skin which tears easy.

rainbow
April 10th, 2008, 04:20 AM
Let's hope the old saying "things happen in threes" won't apply here. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

And, hugs for Angel and Chaos. :grouphug:

paula383
April 11th, 2008, 07:14 AM
oh god your not wrong :D im not letting prince off lead at the minute,

well Chaos is fine not even noticed hes had anything done jumping around all over the place, in a way i wish it would hurt him a little so he would keep off his leg im scared of him pulling his stitches.
ive got 2 dogs now wearing clothes for the next 2 weeks poor prince looks naked next to them. heres a few pic of the before and after of chaos war wounds. and 1 of both angel and chaos coming back from the vets.

hazelrunpack
April 11th, 2008, 08:56 AM
You know, they look so sporting in those shirts that maybe you should leave them on as hide-protectors even after they're healed. :lovestruck: Chaos and Angel look like they've been modeling fashions all their lives! :dog:

Hope they're better soon--and that there's no more stitches in your near future! :fingerscr

:grouphug:s for your sweet babies...

kalola
April 11th, 2008, 12:22 PM
They are so cute !

paula383
April 11th, 2008, 01:54 PM
:laughing: im running out of clothes that fit them i keep nicking my kids tshirts their not happy :laughing:
and there not cute at the minute their driving me mad :laughing: chaos who has been pacing all day has now settled on the sofa, but angel is crying because prince is in front of the fire and she wants to be there and she dont give up :headslap: :laughing: and as for prince when ever ive left the room he jumps on the other 2 because h wants to play. love them really :lovestruck: