Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bree's pixs LOL

breeze
April 8th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Did you say Play??

You want me to go where??

But But the snow hurt my paws now, It's not soft any more..

breeze
April 8th, 2008, 04:26 PM
You must stretch before you begin to chew..

this is much better than going in snow that hurts the paws.. Don't you think??

Thanks mom maybe tomorrow we can find a better place..

chico2
April 8th, 2008, 04:30 PM
OMG,he is such a beautiful pup,love the captions:lovestruck:

breeze
April 8th, 2008, 04:35 PM
thanks chico, can you belive that she is going to be 2 in the summer?? she still acts like a puppy..:laughing:

loopoo
April 8th, 2008, 04:46 PM
shes so adorable i love the third picture especially :lovestruck:

aslan
April 8th, 2008, 05:28 PM
K Breeze who ever told you she looked malnurished is retarded, Quincy says roorooroo.

wdawson
April 8th, 2008, 05:36 PM
:cloud9: bree.....i second aslan....bree does look good and healthy:thumbs up.....you want beathovens extra 5lbs.

breeze
April 8th, 2008, 05:54 PM
K Breeze who ever told you she looked malnurished is retarded, Quincy says roorooroo.

I take it Quincy approves..:D

:cloud9: bree.....i second aslan....bree does look good and healthy:thumbs up.....you want beathovens extra 5lbs.

send it on over, then again you can send Beathoven over with it....:D

aslan
April 8th, 2008, 06:19 PM
I can't believe how stupid my dog acts when he see's Bree. I think it would be beyond embarassing in public.

breeze
April 8th, 2008, 06:21 PM
I can't believe how stupid my dog acts when he see's Bree. I think it would be beyond embarassing in public.

but fun to watch..

aslan
April 8th, 2008, 06:24 PM
its funny 'cause the lady next doors daughter wanted to breed her berner with him, lol he was afraid of her. I didn't know he was behind me when i opened the pics, omg, scared the crap out of me, jumped up with his paws on the desk, barked at the moniter then started whining and roorooing.

meg4050
April 8th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Awwwwwwww I want herrrr!!!!!!! *Note: pit-stop for Bree on way to Frenchy's*:evil:

aslan
April 8th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Quincy would sooo kill you meg, Bree is his.

meg4050
April 8th, 2008, 06:52 PM
But Quincy's comin too :shrug::D

rainbow
April 8th, 2008, 06:55 PM

:cloud9: bree.....i second aslan....bree does look good and healthy:thumbs up.

Breeze, I agree 110% :thumbs up

Bree is drop-dead gorgeous just the way she is. :lovestruck: And, I love your captions. :D

Tommysmom
April 8th, 2008, 06:59 PM
She really is absolutely gorgeous:lovestruck:. I know you've had eating issues with her, but she does look great - you'd never know it at all, she certainly looks nice and healthy in these pictures!

breeze
April 8th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Awwwwwwww I want herrrr!!!!!!! *Note: pit-stop for Bree on way to Frenchy's*:evil:

Bree I showed you megs picture now be on the look out for her cause she is going to dognap you :laughing:

Breeze, I agree 110% :thumbs up

Bree is drop-dead gorgeous just the way she is. :lovestruck: And, I love your captions. :D

thanks rainbow, does hurt that she had her bath yesterday.. I was taking a shower and she jumped right in, so why not get the shampoo.. :laughing::laughing: o and she loves the blowdryer..

aslan
April 8th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Sad fact meg if you had Bree, Quincy would come willingly.

rainbow
April 8th, 2008, 07:09 PM
thanks rainbow, does hurt that she had her bath yesterday.. I was taking a shower and she jumped right in, so why not get the shampoo.. :laughing::laughing: o and she loves the blowdryer..

You are soooo lucky :thumbs up......I wish my boys were that easy to wash. :rolleyes: :frustrated:

meg4050
April 8th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Sad fact meg if you had Bree, Quincy would come willingly.

Excellent :D

breeze
April 8th, 2008, 07:14 PM
You are soooo lucky :thumbs up......I wish my boys were that easy to wash. :rolleyes: :frustrated:

the only dog that did not like the shower was coby,:rip: thats cause when we resuced him we found out he was in water all day and night.. as long as his paws did not get wet he was fine.... plastic bags on his feet....

aslan
April 8th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Forgot to tell you tho you might have to fight off Bailley the 2foot tall pitbull.

meg4050
April 8th, 2008, 07:16 PM
he can come too! :laughing:

rainbow
April 8th, 2008, 07:26 PM
the only dog that did not like the shower was coby,:rip: thats cause when we resuced him we found out he was in water all day and night.. as long as his paws did not get wet he was fine.... plastic bags on his feet....

I should send my boys to you since you obviously have a secret that attracts them. :D

breeze
April 8th, 2008, 07:29 PM
I should send my boys to you since you obviously have a secret that attracts them. :D

any time rainbow.. I will take good care of them..

rainbow
April 8th, 2008, 07:42 PM
any time rainbow.. I will take good care of them..

I know you would :thumbs up but you would be sooooo sorry. :evil:

Frenchy
April 8th, 2008, 08:50 PM
shes so adorable i love the third picture especially :lovestruck:

Me too , she has such a face :angel: and she looks great :lovestruck: stop worrying Breeze !

pbpatti
April 8th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Breeze, Bree looks absolutly drop dead beauytiful, I also love your captions.

I can't believe that you still have so much snow,:sad:

14+kitties
April 8th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Bree is such a beauty!!! Such an expressive face. :cloud9:

Rottielover
April 8th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Wow, she sure is a doll, she has matured a lot since the last time I saw her:cloud9:

Jim Hall
April 8th, 2008, 09:48 PM
nice dog thats some tail people say she skinny because they are so used to seeing fat dogs

growler~GateKeeper
April 9th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Breeze - she looks great :thumbs up love all the pics :lovestruck:

clm
April 9th, 2008, 05:49 AM
New Bree Pics! :cloud9: I can't pic a favorite one, love them all. She really is a beauty.

Cindy

SARAH
April 9th, 2008, 06:15 AM
I agree with Jim, people are so used to seeing fat dogs, they take a healthy one for being skinny. Same with people too, fat is the new norm, healthy weight and normal food portions get all kinds of comments!

Anway, I still remember when we came out one Saturday and saw Mike with Bree on a leash outside on the grass, you'd just got her, she wasn't vaccinated yet and couldn't say hi to Dani. What a cute little cuddly-toy looking puppy she was :lovestruck: and now look at her! A real, elegant princess!