Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Grain or No Grain

jealma
April 8th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Well I think I found a dog food that is about the best I can do besides making my own (which at this time is not possible) Now it's like grain or no grain, raw or kibble,, I had no idea that trying to feed Abby was going to be such a challenge.. I want to be a good momma, but the whole thing is very confussing. I forgot to add, there is no children here so there is not cherrios or anything hitting the floor so what she's getting in her food is what she is getting. Other than liver that I cook once a week and cut into small squares as a treat for her potty and other trainning .

rainbow
April 8th, 2008, 02:00 PM
This forum is for dog products other than food. You should post post this in the Dog Food Forum where more people will see it. :o

jealma
April 8th, 2008, 02:03 PM
I am not sure how I can move the post. Is there a way to cut and paste it, because I don't want to annoy people with having the same post in two places?

rainbow
April 8th, 2008, 02:08 PM
I would just repost it in the Dog Food Forum. You won't annoy anybody.....they'll just read this and go look there. :D

want4rain
April 8th, 2008, 07:51 PM
no new post!!! i have to add... i know Mister gets our leftovers too. we try to be a low waste house. i dont think grains r nicessary tho. just convenient 4 us.